• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Most Satisfying Victory so Far....

KIRBY MAIN

Smash Cadet
What has been your most “satisfying” victory so far? The kind where one simply could not help but at the very least throw up a fist in the air. Mine came the other night playing as Kirby teamed with a Ganondorf against a MARIO and Chrom. Basically the Ganondorf dies pretty early and I was left alone against both MARIO and Chrom, all of us with one life left. I proceeded to completely outmaneuver and eliminated them both. It was a huge Underdog moment which is why this has been my favorite victory so far, defying the odds! So how bout you? What’s been your most satisfying victory for you so far?....

Last edited:

Arthur97

Smash Master
Might be my Lucina vs. Ridley match where he generally outplayed me, but he got cocky at the end and kept going for Skewer (even landed one), however, once we were off stage, all it took was one Dolphin Slash to stage spike him and end the match.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
Was playing smash 4’s and it came down to everyone had 1 stock left, time ran out and SD. I was playing Wario so I spammed bike and all 3 of them were clumped up together. Needless to say I ran them all 3 over at the same time and won, I laughed so hard I cried.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I took the first stock off of a :ultfalcon: playing as :ultzelda: without taking any damage. When I took another stock before dying he SD'd and quit.

It was the first time online that I legitimately felt like Zelda might be my new main.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
During an 8 player match, everyone was being so dang rough (I blame it on the WoL final boss theme playing in the background) at the end I managed to get a triple kill on Nana, Diddy and Isabelle with Villager's bowling ball drop, so glad I was able to save it on replay until the next update kills it...

Top Bottom