• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your most hyped character

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
My most hyped character was Lucina. She was my second most wanted character (my first being Vaati) and my favorite FE character currently. She still has the best trailer, imo.

Wii Fit Trainer, Palutena, Rosalina Cloud, Mewtwo, and Roy are pretty high up there as well.

BlueDaruma888

Smash Cadet
:4megaman: and :4cloud:for sure. Both of them just got a really big BWAAAAT??? sorta feel when they were revealed (helped a lot that spoilers had been minimal). I hadn't even played FF7 when Cloud was announced, but I definitely got a huge kick watching people's reactions.

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Since asking others about their least hyped character is apparently a complaint thread asking for trouble..... ( I don't even...) let's do the exact opposite.

Who was your most hyped character?

My most hyped character has to be :4lucas:. I mained him back in Brawl so, when he was cut in Smash 4 I was kinda devastated. Then on the 28th of April, Lucas was confirmed as dlc.That was the only time I ever screamed at my PC monitor and for a good reason too.
Bayonetta for sure. I voted for her and thought I was the only one and I thought she had no chance whatsoever and I was shocked when she made it in.

MockRock

Smash Apprentice
I think it was honestly Roy, and I was absolutely convinced I was going to main him. Then I played him and found out about his terrible approach, losing to shield after 50%, vulnerability to juggling... oh well, the hype was real while it lasted. I still think he's cool :p

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I've probably said this somewhere else,but :4littlemac:
Just him punching the crap outta the main roster got me hyped to Play em. that and using side b over the Megabuster Shot.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
In Brawl I was really excited for :lucario: and :metaknight: was blown away when :wolf: showed up, I didnt even know before buying the game he was in.

Smash 4 my hype for a video game ever peaked at the :4robinm: Trailer it was so good. :4lucas:'s was pretty good too only cause I really wanted him back and it confirmed m theory of more fighters too come. :4corrin: and :4bayonetta2: was up there as well cause I wanted both of them, but it was toned down a bit over my disappointment over no Shovel Knight or Wolf.

Top Bottom