• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your most hype Roy combos

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Mine was on a Ness, we were on PS2, it was on wifi but with hardly any lag (got that strong connection lol).

Grab fthrow regrab fthrow, regrab back throw, regrab fthrow dash attack SH down air, down tilt (the Ness didn't tech) down air again, read the tech roll forward smash. Felt good XD

Metarai

Smash Apprentice
Mine was vs. Wolf, it was up throw, up tilt, up tilt, up tilt, up tilt, dash attack tech chase, up tilt, up tilt, grab fthrow, forward tilt, forward smash, dair meteor edgeguard. Yeah, as you can see, it was vs. a cpu >.<

Vandire

Smash Cadet
Vs a Wolf,

As far as the specific combo goes, I can't remember, but started out with a triple fthrow chain into tilting. Kept him juggled for far too long. Meteored as well.

Azureflames

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-0132-7109-3630
I think the most hype combos i can recently remember would be VS falcon: on battlefield

Fair>Dtilt>Uair>Uair>waveland on platform>grab>Fthrow off platform>tech chase Upthrow onto the next platform> Uair SHFFL onto platform>Fsmash

Fthrow>Ftilt>tech chase Dtilt>Uair>Utilt> tech chase Dthrow>Fsmash> grab ledge> Dair meteor kill

Last edited:

Charmilio

Smash Apprentice
dtilt to a triple sweetspot dair against a marth. tech'd the first two and the third sent him off of the right side of PS2. Felt good man. Also dtilt to nair/dair isn't very impressive but it's always really satisfying to get, and leads fastfallers like wolf/ganon straight into heavy combo territory.

Top Bottom