• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Marth "theme song"

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
If you are anything like me you sometimes enjoy listening to your own music while you smash it up. I personally like to play different songs for each character I play to get into the flow and style of each character. This made me want to share the song I use for Marth and see if anyone else has theme songs for this character.

Divinity: Original Sin OST - Dance of Death

I feel like this song fits Marth's elegant and flowing play style, while also extenuating the deadly threat of an early tipper kill.

But enough about my theme song, let's hear yours! Tell us your song and why you think it works with the Marth style of play, and leave a link if you can, if not just tell us the name of the song.

Thanks for reading!

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
Aggressive. I might play Marth a little too aggressive, but this song is amazing and kinda reflects how I play.

Last edited:

mega4000

Smash Journeyman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dha7DBCArc8
I haven't played any fire emblem, but this song sounds so much like marth is gonna kick ass! It's because of his top tier status in melee and the hero king status that makes me think this song belongs to him, plus I only respect him from the fire emblem cast.

Last edited:

MaximalGFX

Smash Apprentice
If you are anything like me you sometimes enjoy listening to your own music while you smash it up. I personally like to play different songs for each character I play to get into the flow and style of each character. This made me want to share the song I use for Marth and see if anyone else has theme songs for this character.

Divinity: Original Sin OST - Dance of Death

I feel like this song fits Marth's elegant and flowing play style, while also extenuating the deadly threat of an early tipper kill.

But enough about my theme song, let's hear yours! Tell us your song and why you think it works with the Marth style of play, and leave a link if you can, if not just tell us the name of the song.

Thanks for reading!
Divinity: Original Sin is such a great game! And you're right this song fit Marth perfectly.

LIVERPOOP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MartinSkrtel37
3DS FC
0130-1906-5039
Together, We Ride is still my favorite Fire Emblem track, makes me think of Marth and Roy and fighting on the Temple stage with this as the alt music.

Guildmarm

Smash Rookie
NNID
S-Pest
Together, We Ride is still my favorite Fire Emblem track, makes me think of Marth and Roy and fighting on the Temple stage with this as the alt music.
I too also think that Together, We Ride is one of the best FE songs there is, and therefore use it when fighting with marth o3o

Superfiremario

Smash Apprentice
Tearing Shadows from Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~ Heroes of Light and Shadow is one of my favourite Fire Emblem songs and it is from one of Marth's games. I really wish it was an option for Castle Siege or Coliseum. At least there's youtube.

Toxiphobe

Smash Cadet
Surprisingly I just like the normal Fire Emblem theme from melee. It's addictive to listen to and WHENEVER I hear it, I. GO. INSANE. KEN. EVERYWHERE with Marth.

Top Bottom