• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your ideas of characters' Final Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD NiX

Smash Rookie
So this my first thread, a similar topic probably already exists but I didn't see it, so let go your CREATIVITY!!!!!

Meta knight: He could grow wings and hover while delivering strong blows (Think Cloud in Kingdom Hearts)

Pit: I don't know anything about Kid icarus, so I really don't know.

Yoshi: He could change everyone in the stage in Eggs, and then have a while to hit them. Or be given 7 Giant eggs to shoot like in Yoshi Island.

Snake: Eeeeeeh...... They'll need creativity on this one... A giant explosion? Riding a Metal gear? o___O

Wario: Hell..... people assumed the Wario Waft was only his Down B Move, but maybe he'll have a HUGE one as a Final Smash..... If not, I dont know...

Ike: Anybody know a bit about Path of Radiance?? >>;

Zelda: That's a tricky one....... She could do so many but yet so little.... She's been known for..... Helping Link with Light Arrows.... Make your own idea >> Or maybe hover and shoots energy balls like in Twilight Princess??

What do you think? Any ideas?

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
^ That would just be too simple. And don't Final Smashes usually have a disadvantage? (Zero Suit Samus, DK can't move, jumps are cancelled with Volt Tackle)

THEmSHAKE

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed characters:

Pit: Since his main attack in his old game was his arrows. I can see his final smash as something called “1000 arrows” where arrows are rapidly fired from his bow that last for about 5-10 seconds.

Metakight: He could “summon his minons” because I believe he used to do that to kirby before taking him on 1 on 1. (I hope I remembered that right so I don't look like a *******)

Snake: Yea, metalgear seems like a good idea.

Wario: fart

Hopeful newcomers: (these are final smashes for newcomers I'd like to see. I am not here to debate if they should be in brawl or their chances. This is my dream and my lowly opinion so please let me be as I will not get into an argument with anyone. So lets be civil about this. Thank you.

Earthworm jim: He digs into his pocket and pulls out peter the puppy, transforms, and attacks the closest person for major damage.

Mega man: (disregarding story line) he could turn into x for 10 seconds.

little mac: big uppercut

SonicMario

Smash Master
(If he is in)
Sonic: Sonic transforms into Super Sonic, able to fly in the air and catch up to foes. Dealing massive damage on them. The downside is once it is finished, Sonic is fatiqued and can't move as fast until the match is over.

EDIT: Or if he is KOed in Stock match.

Dr.Feelgood

Smash Apprentice
i was gonna say,, untill the match is over is a little much,

i think for sonic, his FS should he super sonic, then is surrounded by a blueishgolden aura, and flys around the stage hitting people like a pinball going all over the place.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
a good idea for ike final smash

1.Ike:Aether and i spacial te 1 in por or the last 1 in god

2.Ike:Griel mercenries

3.Ike:promote to vanguard or lord

Sonic:i prefer Darkspine Sonic Cause he is way cooler then super sonic And apeared first time in A wii game

Pit:Fly to sky an d throw many Arrows

ZSS:return to samus form

Taws

Smash Rookie
- I have never played Path of Radiance, so I have no clue what Ike would do. I'm guessing it COULD have something to do with his sword. I'm almost certain. This is heavy speculation here. It's possible. Maybe. Could be.

- Pit will likely unleash the power of the mythological Gods in a smiting thunderbolt, or some such divine artillery. Personally, I'm hoping he teams up with the Eggplant wizard for a hilarious results. The multi-arrow suggestion is plausible as well.

- The Meta-knight has always been a classic villain at heart. Nothing says "bow down" like boots, a cape, and a chilling laugh. Because of this, one might assume that he'll sick the typical minions on his enemies like any respectable nefarious world-domination obsessed mastermind. Not so, I say. The adorable little ball of evil will probably unleash a hurricane of slashes back and forth across the stage. Link focuses on one enemy, Meta-Knight will probably go for quantity instead of quality, sacrificing precision.

- Kirby's Final Smash is way up in the air. He can do almost anything. I put forth that he will tie a bandanna to his head, and karate chop the ground causing the entire planet to split down the middle. Hey, it could happen.

- Fox will call in an air strike. Yep. That's it. ....Oh very well, if they MUST all be gems: Fox summons the whole team for an old fashioned mexican street gang brutality fest. It'll be nothing but a ring of elbows.

- I believe that Zelda shall wow us with her amazing ability to--- well, I have no idea. Hurl a barrage of DBZ inspired fire balls? Bust out with the rapier and shank the nearest foo'? Perhaps her final smash will be to morph into an avatar of the three goddesses and fly around, dispensing magical pwnage at will.

- Yoshi stampede. I will be SHOCKED if it is anything else.

- Wario will, obviously, pull out a match and actually physically light one of his heinous and already explosive farts. There were no survivors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom