• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your First Tournament

What's more fun for you?

• Total voters

RedFalconGames

Smash Rookie
NNID
RedFalconGames
3DS FC
1891-2249-2414
Hi, I'm a big fan of Nintendo games and pretty novice when it comes to smash bros. I've played Melee and Brawl every once and a while casually ever since I was a kid, but have been playing Project M with a group of friends for a half a year now. At this point, our interest in the game is as high as its ever been and the games are getting pretty competitive. So, we've all decided to try our luck entering a tournament! It's in a few days and I'm posting this thread to ask two things:

-What was your first tournament like? Any memories, funny stories, or anything in general you want to share?

-What's your best advice to someone like me? (I've read a thread or two on tournaments but tell me your personal opinion)

Top Bottom