• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favourite P:M Custom Build and why

Jolt_91

Smash Cadet
There are many great (and not so great) Project M custom builds out there and I've been wondering what everones taste is like.

Mine is Legacy btw, I just love how it adds so many great stuff but still stays P:M. However I changed some outfits so it is more, lets say, consistent. (no Mega Pokémon, Magic Armor + Zora Armor Link just to name a few)

So what is your personal favourite and why? :) :150:

Last edited:

Szion

Smash Journeyman
I liked ALM5252's build
lots of borderline useless clones, but because you can swap those out for unique characters, thats fine.

TheAmazingMemer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Faves3000
3DS FC
4940-5681-4585
I liked ALM5252's build
lots of borderline useless clones, but because you can swap those out for unique characters, thats fine.
I second this. Like yeah, you got, like, Ninten for some reason, but it's okay because you can put in clones you do want in exchange. Like maybe I want Maker Mario with Mario's Brawl Minus moveset instead of Dr. Mario.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
I liked ALM5252's build
:'(

LOL

I guess I did all the "hard work". :p Glad you like it though.

Last edited:

Szion

Smash Journeyman
:'(

LOL

I guess I did all the "hard work". :p Glad you like it though.
you did like literally 100% of the hard work.

Though its because of you that I learned how to do the hard work myself.
I wouldnt have Zero, Bass, Tails, Sora, if it wasn't for you.

I honestly know as much as daisy having slightly different air movement than peach. there may be more to the clones that my eyes have yet to see, but I honestly think they belong as part of your L loading thing. thats just me tho. speaking of which THAT IS COMPLETE FIRE, MY DUDE. WHAT???? HELLO??? unreal. L loading characters brought outside warioman/giga.
and of course i like it, who wouldnt? clones or not, the build is still lit and im just ridin' the coattails.
to be specific, the clones im talkin about are "Shulk", (who i've replaced with Chrom) Daisy (Tails) and Dixie (Zero). I Even added my first slot, Bass, because of your tutorials. That was invigorating..!

as spot on as that shulk skin was, i think it deserves teh finished shulk PSA from calikingz.

No offense intended btw on the useless clones thing, I just really dont get why so many characters are so similar, shulk is literally ike, at least cloud was only part ike, yknow?

Like you said, it's your personal build and you have your reasons. :)
For me, im trying to take a 2nd look at all the characters, like how geno's grabs were borderline useless so i touched them up in the one i gave ya. (thanks for including that btw. means alot <3 )

Last edited:

Protocol.Tin

Smash Cadet
Mine, for sure lol. Don't think I'd be able to release it publicly due to some "exiled" content and because I added so much without knowing I can't go past my laziness to find every credit possible.

Though I will give credit where credit is due, I feel a lot of it stemmed from ALM's build and tutorials on how I made through this. I asked many stupid questions (Solaris too), and I thank you guys for patience like that. One of the most beautiful examples of community contribution and help.

But yeah, the thing about the clones is something to note. Your build, and the work is awesome as always, just altered it a bit for mine so some of them were just alternate skins.

Top Bottom