• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favourite characters of all time

BowserKing

Smash Lord
If you want to reveal your favourite characters of all time, this is the thread for you.

Since there is a lot of characters out there, I be making a list of my favourites to keep track. I also have a lot of ties on my list
Here is my list

Interestingly, my top 2 favourite characters started as villains, before having a heel-face turn, but even then some traits still appear.

Characters are there because they are often epic, funny, cute, smarts (or not so smart for a few), relatable and surprisingly, some characters on my list are jerks, but without them, many shows wont be as interesting.

1. Godzilla
2. Stewie Griffin
3. Tie between Wander and Sylvia (Wander Over Yonder) (Cannot choose between them)
4. Tie between Peter Griffin and Gigan (Godzilla)
5. :ultkirby:
6. Tie between :ultmario: and Kiryu (Godzilla)
7. Tie between :ultbowser::ultlucario: and :ultmetaknight:
8. Patrick Star
9. Mordecai and Bubbles
10. Brian Griffin and Mothra (Brian is in my opinion, the most underrated character)
11. Rigby and Blossom
12. (First mega tie) Fee and Foo (both from Harvey Beaks), Lana Loud, Anguirus (Godzilla) and Clam (Camp Lazlo) (Clam is there for his surprising intelligence)
13. :ultpikachu::ultfalco: and :ultluigi:
14. Lisa Loud, SpongeBob SquarePants nd Harvey Beaks
15. (Big List) Perry the Platypus, Lola Loud, Commander Peepers, Buttercup, Skips, Scoutmaster Lumpus and Grunkel Stan
16. Leni Loud, Luan Loud, Lord Hater and Toph
17. Gamera (Franchise of the same name), Biollante, Jenny and Rocket Raccoon
18. Joe Swanson, Ernie the Giant Chicken, Mayor West and Lois Griffin
19. Iroh, Lazlo, SpaceGodzilla, Sokka and Eddy
20. Ed (Ed, Edd and Eddy, to avoid confusion with multiple characters named Ed), Monster X and :ultdk:
21. Sheldon Cooper and Tony Stark (aka Iron Man)
22. Sanjay Patel and Craig Slithers (Sanjay and Craig), Heffer (Rocko's Modern Life), Sandy, Mr.Krabs and Rolf
23. Dr.Doofinshmirtz, Plankton and Mojo Jojo
24. Shake, Frylock, Meatwad and the Mooninites (Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
25. Zilla, :ultyoshi:, Mabel Pines, Soos and Coop (Megas XLR)
26. Bender, Ed Bighead, :249: and :ultkingdedede:
27. Bugs Bunny, Pink Panther and :ulticeclimbers:
28. Raj (Camp Lazlo), Samson, Dudley and Snaptrap (T.U.F.F Puppy)
29. Raj |(Big Bang Theory), Amy, Mecha King Ghidorah, Indominus Rex and :ultsamus:
30. Mr. Grouse

Honorable mentions: Consuela, Rocko, Lynn Loud Sr, Skipper, :ultfox:, Lori Loud, :ultmewtwo:, Lucy Loud, :ultridley::ultmegaman:, Lord Dominator, Bill Cypher, :ultpeach::ultjigglypuff:, Rooter, Fawful, :ultwolf:, Katara, :ultbowserjr:, DoodleBob, :ultrosalina:, Stan Smith, :ultsonic:, King Ceasar, Mr.Blik (Catscratch), :ultdiddy::ultkrool:, Howard Wolowitz, :ultgnw::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultinkling::ultisabelle::ultpichu::ultdaisy: and Steve

Please don't judge my list

I'd like to see your favourite character lists

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here are my favourites: (not in particular order)
1.:ultkirby:

2.:ultyoshi:

3.:ultkingdedede:

4. Lincoln Loud

5. Leni Loud

6. Rita Loud

7. Bandana Dee

8. Poochy

9. Shake King

10. Godzilla

11. Anguirus

12. Homer Simpson