• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite Rosalina alt. costumes

What's your favorite Alt. costume on Rosalina?

• Total voters

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Come on in and say which costume do you like on Rosalina the most. If you want to put out more than one, go ahead. So, feel free to put in which costumes or colors do you use on the Goddess.

I use Green and Red and even though Green is my favorite color, I go for red as my favorite on Rosalina she looks pretty in her red dress more than green, its and to me, it even makes her the queen of blood. Green is my second favorite and I sometimes use Teal, White, and even Pin as well which I grew fond of Rosalina in her Pink dress.

I put the pictures of her dresses on the spoilers if you want to look.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Lovely default Rosalina all day, any day. Although whenever I have my Rosalina amiibo out, I use her white color dress as well. I must say she looks just as beautiful in white as in her default color.

Last edited:

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
Does anyone actually even use pink? Like I've literally never seen anyone use it.

Zaabrey

Smash Apprentice
I love purple (lavender and gold as well). It's my theme for all my mains and seconds, and the color purple represents nobility, wisdom, and creativity.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Purple is my main color, but I regularly cycle everything but default.

Purple >
Yellow = Pink = Green >
Black = Red >
White (would use it more but red-white is an awful color combo imo)

R.O.BB^

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tanookisuit2002
User was warned for this post
Does anyone actually even use pink? Like I've literally never seen anyone use it.
i main pink rosa

I love pink rosa but i also play purple from time to time and the red should be brighter in battle like how it shows it on the character model

Last edited by a moderator:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Black and gold because they're the Saints' colors, and that weird seafoam green color, because I like it. On the 3DS version I use purple because of how shiny it is, but they ****ed it up on the Wii U version.

SirReichSR

Smash Rookie
NNID
SirReichSR
I definitely use the gold coloured dress for Rosalina, it makes her look very nice and it goes great with her hair colour and earrings.

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
I wonder if her costume has a role in the meta lol
I've actually given this some thought, though not extensively. Different colors cause different emotions to surface. For example, since red is associated with passion/war/etc. in western culture, it's entirely possible that wearing a red dress can make you or your opponent more aggressive, through subconscious means. I have not tested this, nor do I have any intention to.

Dress color can also be used as camouflage. On FD, black Rosalina hides well, while on Duck Hunt, green or blue is better. It likely won't play any major role in a match, however if it can confuse your opponent 1 time for 1/4 second, it's worth it.

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
I use the standard color because it's my favorite. But, I also really like the white one. I kind of wish they had just a standard all white one. Sometimes the red on the white and red will clash with the Luma.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just rep the original colours most of the time. They work the best with her and represent her character the best.

If I want to change things up, White (Mage), then Black, then Purple.

C3CC

Smash Lord
In order or preference:

1) Black
2) Cyan
3) White
4) Gold

The rest are just hideous in my opinion.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My palette tier list for her is something like (order in tiers goes from left to right):

Green
Pink, Purple, Gold
Black, Red
White, Default

White and red is an ugly color combination and I don't use default palettes.

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
My colour tier list:
Cyan
White, Black
Red, Purple
Pink
Yellow, Green.

Even though I think all the colours are good, I wish the purple palette was a darker shade. Also what's next...
Favourite Luma colours?...

Royug

Smash Cadet
I've been using the green color for a long time now. I don't know what drove me to it at first, I don't think it's fantastic but I like it, it has the same feeling as the default blue (light and neutral) but slightly different. Also I think it looks pretty good in duo with a red, green or blue Luma. But I also really like the red dress color.

The colors I like the least are the yellow/golden one and and purple I think. But none of them are really horrible.

AAA Battery

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-1897-1891
Pink is fav. It fills me with determination... any other color, I'm horrible.

Top Bottom