• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite match ups

atzero

Smash Cadet
I personally really enjoy shiek/mac. Sheik is so dominate in the air and Mac is dominate on the ground, it's a match made in heaven.

Also, Link/ROB/Villager/Samus is really good too.

But I'll always have a special place in my heart for Falcon dittos.

What is your favorite match up?

bluetailsfox11

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4055-4247-8276
Sometimes I like to do Marth/Lucina to practice.

I also like Ness/Samus and Captian Falcon/Little Mac.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Pit vs Bowser Jr can be pretty interesting. I also enjoy fighting Mario, Pac-Man and Mr. Game and Watch :)

Snoop

Smash Rookie
As Diddy Kong, I like to train against Zero Suit Samus, Little Mac, or Greninja since a good 40% of online players will play exclusively these characters.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Mac dittos. Normal boxing ring. No silly lights business, no out of the ring business... Just pure boxing. (I can't wait for stamina mode)

Raijinken

Smash Master
Marth vs Ike/Roy. Because that's what my team and most common practice matchup was with my brother.

Niala

Smash Ace
Fighting against Pac-Man is really fun. Nothing he's capable of feels overpowered or underhanded, yet he still feels very strong. The matches tend to be very close and very fun for both players.

Top Bottom