• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Games.....

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
that you don't like admitting that you enjoy. We all have those games. I'll start off.

1. P.N. 03- from he outside looking in, what the hell did i see in it? But when I actually play it, it's like, ****. This is pretty nifty. It's repetitive in it's environments, approach to combat. Hell, even the boss fights repeat. But for some reason, I still occasionally plow through this game on an afternoon where there's nothing to do.

Maybe it's....

in addition to the awesome industrial/Drum-n-Bass soundtrack.
*shrugs*

2. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg- This game was ****ing awesome. I remember when the commercial for this game came on and I saw it for the first time. I was 15 or 16, thinking to myself" I WANT this game!".

C`mon! Cutesy character in a freaking chicken suit! And if that doesn't convince you, this game had some of the best **** music on the Cube, if not of that generation.

Awesome character and music aside, this game freaking worked. It was an extremely solid platformer with an incredibly fun Multiplayer mode.

Ahhhh, It feels good to let things off your chest. Your turn.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Most of the DDR/ITG series. Mostly because I don't play pad very much anymore, just the keyboard/PS2 controller

Big Brain Academy. Could play that for days.

DragonBall Z Budokai series. **** is retardedly fun.

The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers and RotK for gamecube.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Plur are you the one who likes Sonata Arctica? cause they're coming to Raleigh on May 1st <3 and I am def going (I'm going to their show in Atlanta the day before too, lol roadies)

I am ashamed I like Dynasty and Samurai Warriors sometimes because people are often like "WAHAMAH IT'S DA SAME GAME WHAHA"

I was pretty embarassed in Toys R Us when I was downloading my Arceus in Pokemon...

Top Bottom