• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Game's for Smash Bros Characters?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Tell me your secrets. All the grinding in the world and I still can't get past the endless PSI-stealing pea plants and exploding trees.
I usually just completely hammered down the plants before they got to do anything. The trees are important to avoid, and if you do end up battling with them just spam A as fast as you can, your HP will stop counting down as soon as you exit battle, which means you can actually save yourself a good amount of HP. Otherwise just remember to make good use of your money, buy as many burgers as you can, in that way I managed to only have to grind twice outside of when I got new allies. Gotta admit though that the location you're at was one of the times I ended up grinding.

And YES, I do like Hunters, it's actually fun when you get around to playing it rather than whining about how 'your hand hurts' or 'this isn't Metroid, hurrhurrlinearbecausefusionwasn'tlinearatallhurrhurr'.
I can't imagine who that comment was targeted towards. Seriously though, stop being so offended by other people's opinions, no one's assaulting you.

Last edited:

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
There's also a distinct lack of ROB, G&W and F-Zero but I don't see anyone complaining about that.
That's because R.O.B. can hardly even be considered a game, G&W's are extremely hard to come by. F-Zero should be played more, I can agree.

Pikmin however is current. And amazing. And outright better than those three. You can get the originals for like $15, yet hardly anyone plays these masterpieces.

There's my problem.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'll go by series instead of characters. ALL THE SERIES!

[collapse="ALL THE SERIES!"]

Mario Series - Super Mario Galaxy: I remember... I got that game for Christmas. It's a magnificent game. It gets high marks in almost everything. I was going through a hard time in my life. I had a disease. This game cheered me up until doctors could properly identify it and thus cure it. This game has a special place in my heart for that alone.

Honorable Mentions: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Mario Kart Wii, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, Super Paper Mario, All Mario and Luigi games, Mario Power Tennis

Yoshi Series - Yoshi's Island DS: Yeah, yeah I know. People hate it. But I like it. It's pretty fun and entertained me quite a bit when I was younger. Though to be fair, the only other Yoshi games I've played are Yoshi's Story and Yoshi Topsy Turvy.

Honorable Mentions: Yoshi's Story

Donkey Kong Series - Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze: I haven't gotten into Donkey Kong as much as I should, but the games I have played, I've enjoyed. I'm playing through Tropical Freeze Right now. It's one of the best platformers I've played. Quite amazing in every way. I always thought David Wise was a bit overrated. Then I played this game. Man, everything is so pretty.

Honorable Mentions: Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong 64,

Wario Series - Wario Ware Smooth Moves: I borrowed this game on a whim. I had no idea what I was getting into. My gosh. The game was weird, but addicting and fun! It's so zany and hilarious. The whole thing is loaded with charm. It made me a fan of the series and to this day remains my favorite.

Honorable Mentions: Wario Land 4, Wario Ware: Mega Microgames, Game & Wario

The Legend of Zelda Series - The Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker (HD) : THIS ONE WAS SO HARD. I could have put like five games here. The Zelda series is filled with amazing games and stories but I had to pick Wind Waker. It's amazing. The sense of adventure is overwhelming. The plot, the music, the characters. It's all so wonderful. Not to downplay any other Zeldas though. They're certainly amazing as well.

Honorable Mentions: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (if you can get people to play it with you, it's jaw droppingly amazing) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Metroid Series - Metroid Prime: This is another hard one. Metroid has tons of great games, but I had to go with the first one I really sunk my teeth into. Metroid Prime not only introduced me to 3D Metroid, but to FPS as well. To this day, it remains one of the best. A masterpiece.

Honorable Mentions: Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid: Zero Mission, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Kirby Series - Kirby Super Star Ultra: THIS WAS REALLY HARD AS WELL. I have to go with the one that I sank hundreds of hours into. The first game I 100% completed. It's addicting. In every way.

Honorable Mentions: Kirby Air Ride, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Kirby Triple Deluxe

Star Fox Series - Star Fox Assault: WHAT?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK 64?!? GRUMBLE GRUMBLE... Assault has better multiplayer. This is a game me and my friends can play for hours. Single Player is great too, but it's too short...

Honorable Mentions: Star Fox 64

Pokemon Series - Uh.... Pokemon Emerald?: Too many to choose from. I'm just going to have to go with the one I sank over 999 hours into as a child. I do enjoy them all though.

Honorable Mentions: Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon White, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon X, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

F-Zero Series - F-Zero: GX: I've only played two games in the series. X and GX. GX was the better of the two. It's a hard game though...

Honorable Mentions: F-Zero X

Mother Series - Earthbound?: I haven't played any of them, though I bought Earthbound recently. So I guess this will be there soon.

Ice Climber Series - Ice Climber: Haven't played it aside from a demo. Not that great honestly.

Fire Emblem Series - Fire Emblem Awakening: This honestly changes on my mood. Path of Radiance also goes here. I haven't played a lot of the games, but most of them were awesome! I'd recommend the series to everyone.

Honorable Mentions: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Game & Watch Series - None: Haven't played any of them.

Kid Icarus Series - Kid Icarus Uprising: Only one I've really played. I'm dabbling in the original, but it's nowhere near as good as Uprising.

Pikmin Series - Pikmin 2: Another hard one. All three of them are masterpieces. I just gotta go with the one with the best multiplayer and most relaxing atmosphere.

Honorable Mentions: Pikmin, Pikmin 3

R.O.B. Series - None: Haven't played them.

Animal Crossing Series - Animal Crossing New Leaf: Only one I've really sunk my teeth into. I just bought it a week ago. It's pretty nifty.

Sonic Series - Sonic Generations: Also incredibly hard. I had to go with the one that compiled the best parts of the series into one game. It's Smash for Sonic and its game play is superb.

Honorable Mentions: Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle), Sonic Heroes, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Colors

Metal Gear Series - None: Haven't played them. I can never find them. T.T

Wii Fit Series - None: Haven't played them. Probably should to loose weight.

Punch Out!! Series - Punch Out!! (Wii) : Only one I've played though it's amazing. So hard to find though.

Xenoblade Series - Xenoblade Chronicles: Only game is it's series. Tis a masterpeice and one of my favorite Wii games.

Mega Man Series - Mega Man 9: I bought this on a whim. Best whim ever. It's a timeless classic that shows that the old formula really does work.

Honorable Mentions: Mega Man 2, Mega Man 10

Pac-Man Series - Pac-Man: Only game I've played in the series. It's freaking Pac-Man.

Nintendo DS - Lol: Lol :troll:

Electroplankton - None: Don't plan on ever playing this series.

Pilotwings Series - Pilotwings: I played it once. For two minutes. I want to try Resort though.

Nintendogs Series - Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends: I only played one version of the first game. Dachshunds are awesome.

Find Mii Series - Find Mii II: It's literally Find Mii 2.0.Better in every way.

Balloon Fight Series - None: Haven't played them. Does Nintendoland count?

Tomodachi Series - Tomodachi Life: Doesn't have a icon yet, so this will do. It's a fun little game. Full of charm and laughter. STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY MOM, TRAVIS! RAINE SAGE IS ENOUGH FOR YOU!

[/collapse]

I may add more when more series are shown officially.

Booster

Smash Lord
Super Mario: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Buy/Emulate this NOW)
Zelda: Skyward Sword (Buy/Emulate this NOW)
Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong Country 2 (Emulate, not on eShop and a hard copy is too rare)
Metroid: Super Metroid (Buy/Emulate this NOW)
F-Zero: F-Zero GX
StarFox: Star Fox 64
Punch-Out!: Punch Out Wii (Same gameplay as the others with better graphics)
Yoshi: Yoshi's Island
Wario: Wario Land games
Pokémon: SoulSilver
Kirby: Kirby 64 (Power combination!)
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Pikmin: I didn't like any of them
Sonic: Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Pac-Man: Pacman Championship Edition Deluxe. (Buy this NOW)
Mega Man: Mega Man X Command Center (Yes I'm serious)
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Animal Crossing: I didn't like any of them
Xenoblade: The first
Wii Fit: HA!
Earthbound: Mother 2
Ice Climbers: HA!
Duck Hunt: The only one
R.O.B.: HA!
Snake: Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence (Not the HD Re-Release)
G&W: Haven't played any of them
Doctor Mario: NES game.
Miis/Wii: No thanks I don't like casual games except Scribblenauts
Smash/Master Hand: Project M. More characters then Melee and has great Melee mechanics

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I can't imagine who that comment was targeted towards. Seriously though, stop being so offended by other people's opinions, no one's assaulting you.
That post was targeted at anyone who doesn't like Hunters and decides to let it be known.
Pikmin: I didn't like any of them
Animal Crossing: I didn't like any of them
Miis/Wii: No thanks I don't like casual games except Scribblenauts
Your loss.
I'll go by series instead of characters. ALL THE SERIES!

[collapse="ALL THE SERIES!"]

Mario Series - Super Mario Galaxy: I remember... I got that game for Christmas. It's a magnificent game. It gets high marks in almost everything. I was going through a hard time in my life. I had a disease. This game cheered me up until doctors could properly identify it and thus cure it. This game has a special place in my heart for that alone.

Honorable Mentions: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Mario Kart Wii, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, Super Paper Mario, All Mario and Luigi games, Mario Power Tennis

Yoshi Series - Yoshi's Island DS: Yeah, yeah I know. People hate it. But I like it. It's pretty fun and entertained me quite a bit when I was younger. Though to be fair, the only other Yoshi games I've played are Yoshi's Story and Yoshi Topsy Turvy.

Honorable Mentions: Yoshi's Story

Donkey Kong Series - Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze: I haven't gotten into Donkey Kong as much as I should, but the games I have played, I've enjoyed. I'm playing through Tropical Freeze Right now. It's one of the best platformers I've played. Quite amazing in every way. I always thought David Wise was a bit overrated. Then I played this game. Man, everything is so pretty.

Honorable Mentions: Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong 64,

Wario Series - Wario Ware Smooth Moves: I borrowed this game on a whim. I had no idea what I was getting into. My gosh. The game was weird, but addicting and fun! It's so zany and hilarious. The whole thing is loaded with charm. It made me a fan of the series and to this day remains my favorite.

Honorable Mentions: Wario Land 4, Wario Ware: Mega Microgames, Game & Wario

The Legend of Zelda Series - The Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker (HD) : THIS ONE WAS SO HARD. I could have put like five games here. The Zelda series is filled with amazing games and stories but I had to pick Wind Waker. It's amazing. The sense of adventure is overwhelming. The plot, the music, the characters. It's all so wonderful. Not to downplay any other Zeldas though. They're certainly amazing as well.

Honorable Mentions: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (if you can get people to play it with you, it's jaw droppingly amazing) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Metroid Series - Metroid Prime: This is another hard one. Metroid has tons of great games, but I had to go with the first one I really sunk my teeth into. Metroid Prime not only introduced me to 3D Metroid, but to FPS as well. To this day, it remains one of the best. A masterpiece.

Honorable Mentions: Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid: Zero Mission, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Kirby Series - Kirby Super Star Ultra: THIS WAS REALLY HARD AS WELL. I have to go with the one that I sank hundreds of hours into. The first game I 100% completed. It's addicting. In every way.

Honorable Mentions: Kirby Air Ride, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Kirby Triple Deluxe

Star Fox Series - Star Fox Assault: WHAT?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK 64?!? GRUMBLE GRUMBLE... Assault has better multiplayer. This is a game me and my friends can play for hours. Single Player is great too, but it's too short...

Honorable Mentions: Star Fox 64

Pokemon Series - Uh.... Pokemon Emerald?: Too many to choose from. I'm just going to have to go with the one I sank over 999 hours into as a child. I do enjoy them all though.

Honorable Mentions: Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon White, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon X, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

F-Zero Series - F-Zero: GX: I've only played two games in the series. X and GX. GX was the better of the two. It's a hard game though...

Honorable Mentions: F-Zero X

Mother Series - Earthbound?: I haven't played any of them, though I bought Earthbound recently. So I guess this will be there soon.

Ice Climber Series - Ice Climber: Haven't played it aside from a demo. Not that great honestly.

Fire Emblem Series - Fire Emblem Awakening: This honestly changes on my mood. Path of Radiance also goes here. I haven't played a lot of the games, but most of them were awesome! I'd recommend the series to everyone.

Honorable Mentions: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Game & Watch Series - None: Haven't played any of them.

Kid Icarus Series - Kid Icarus Uprising: Only one I've really played. I'm dabbling in the original, but it's nowhere near as good as Uprising.

Pikmin Series - Pikmin 2: Another hard one. All three of them are masterpieces. I just gotta go with the one with the best multiplayer and most relaxing atmosphere.

Honorable Mentions: Pikmin, Pikmin 3

R.O.B. Series - None: Haven't played them.

Animal Crossing Series - Animal Crossing New Leaf: Only one I've really sunk my teeth into. I just bought it a week ago. It's pretty nifty.

Sonic Series - Sonic Generations: Also incredibly hard. I had to go with the one that compiled the best parts of the series into one game. It's Smash for Sonic and its game play is superb.

Honorable Mentions: Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle), Sonic Heroes, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Colors

Metal Gear Series - None: Haven't played them. I can never find them. T.T

Wii Fit Series - None: Haven't played them. Probably should to loose weight.

Punch Out!! Series - Punch Out!! (Wii) : Only one I've played though it's amazing. So hard to find though.

Xenoblade Series - Xenoblade Chronicles: Only game is it's series. Tis a masterpeice and one of my favorite Wii games.

Mega Man Series - Mega Man 9: I bought this on a whim. Best whim ever. It's a timeless classic that shows that the old formula really does work.

Honorable Mentions: Mega Man 2, Mega Man 10

Pac-Man Series - Pac-Man: Only game I've played in the series. It's freaking Pac-Man.

Nintendo DS - Lol: Lol :troll:

Electroplankton - None: Don't plan on ever playing this series.

Pilotwings Series - Pilotwings: I played it once. For two minutes. I want to try Resort though.

Nintendogs Series - Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends: I only played one version of the first game. Dachshunds are awesome.

Find Mii Series - Find Mii II: It's literally Find Mii 2.0.Better in every way.

Balloon Fight Series - None: Haven't played them. Does Nintendoland count?

Tomodachi Series - Tomodachi Life: Doesn't have a icon yet, so this will do. It's a fun little game. Full of charm and laughter. STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY MOM, TRAVIS! RAINE SAGE IS ENOUGH FOR YOU!

[/collapse]

I may add more when more series are shown officially.
Hmmm...considering how often we disagree, I do agree with like 90% of these choices, ESPECIALLY Wind Waker HD over any other Zelda game ever.

Booster

Smash Lord
That post was targeted at anyone who doesn't like Hunters and decides to let it be known.

Your loss.

Hmmm...considering how often we disagree, I do agree with like 90% of these choices, ESPECIALLY Wind Waker HD over any other Zelda game ever.
Are you a casual gamer? Cause you DO know Casual Gamers ruined Nintendo right? What created Casual Gamers? Casual Games >.<

It's good that Nintendo is making up for catering to Gamer Wannabes with Wii U, but unfortunately: All of the casual gamers/Gamer Wannabes have moved onto mobile devices or still play Wii and the majority of Core gamers play Xbox and Playstation.

So hard to find a game reviewer who reviews Nintendo titles, if Angry Joe reviewed Nintendo Wii U games it could potentially sell games, as it is he only reviews "No **** this game is good" kind of games.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Are you a casual gamer? Cause you DO know Casual Gamers ruined Nintendo right? What created Casual Gamers? Casual Games >.<

It's good that Nintendo is making up for catering to Gamer Wannabes with Wii U, but unfortunately: All of the casual gamers/Gamer Wannabes have moved onto mobile devices or still play Wii and the majority of Core gamers play Xbox and Playstation.

So hard to find a game reviewer who reviews Nintendo titles, if Angry Joe reviewed Nintendo Wii U games it could potentially sell games, as it is he only reviews "No **** this game is good" kind of games.
I am a Gamer, I can hop from Metal Gear Solid to Wii Sports on the blink of an eye because I don't have a stick up my ass...
No one ruined Nintendo, Nintendo was never ruined, the Wii had plenty of core games and plenty of casual games...and HA! The 'core' gamers moved to Playstation and Xbox? You mean the people who will gulp down anything as long as it's got celebrity voice actors, blood and gritty brown graphics? Those are the real casual gamers, and there's nothing wrong with casual gamers, to tell the truth, they like videogames but don't have them as a main part of their lives...

Are you really that clueless...? Not catering to the dudebro gamers' preferences IS what has Nintendo on a financial problem (Or at least had, MK8 evened things out pretty well and WiiU's still above XBOne). People need to stop this mentality, Nintendo was never ruined and the Wii was a fantastic console with an awesome game library.

Also, you hanging the Wii U's popularity on Angry Joe's reviews (Nothing againist Angry Joe) tells me all I need to know...

Animal Crossing's a casual game, and that doesn't stop it from having an astonishing level of depth, not liking something because you consider it casual...I don't know if there's a word for it but it's the gaming equivalent of racism, hating on something because of some specific self-imposed label enforced by the community because the majority also has that stupid prejudice. The Mii hate on this forum's a pretty good example of people hating casual games for the sake of hating casual games.

BloderModer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4748-9425
Super Mario 3D World
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
Metroid Prime
F-Zero GX
StarFox 64
Punch Out Wii
Wario Ware Inc.
Pokémon Heartgold/Soulsilver
Kirby's Fun Pack
Pikmin 3
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Ms. Pac-man
Mega Man
X
Fire Emblem Awakening
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
(Mother) Earthbound
(Classic NES-games like Ice Climbers, Duck Hunt, R.O.B.) Balloon Fight (IT'S SO GOOD!)
Game and Watch: Donkey Kong. Jr
(Mii Games) Pilotwings Resort or Mario Kart 8.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

I don't like:
The Yoshi-games or the Kid Icarus-games

I haven't played:
Xenoblade or Wii Fit

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::rosalina::substitute::drmario:: Super Mario Galaxy/Mario Kart DS
:4dk::4diddy::substitute::substitute:: Donkey Kong Country Returns
:4link::4zelda::4sheik::ganondorf::4tlink:: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/ A Link to the Past/A Link Between Worlds
:4samus::4zss:: Super Metroid/Metroid Prime/2/3
:4pit::4palutena::evil::4pit:: Kid Icarus: Uprising
:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede::substitute:: Kirby Super Star Ultra/Kirby: Triple Deluxe

D

Deleted member

Mario: Super Mario 64. This was tricky... it was between this, the Super Mario Galaxy games, and Super Mario 3D Land and World. In the end, 64 won. This game introduced me to Nintendo and gaming in general and it's the game that defined my childhood. It would be hard not to choose it. But 64 needed Luigi. :(
Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. I remember when I pre-ordered this game and I was iffy prior if I was going to like it. The game is definitely challenging, but it's also a more relaxing experience than Returns. Also, those graphics.
Zelda: Skyward Sword. This game gets a lot of hate, but I personally loved it. I loved the puzzles, the use of the Wii Motion Plus, and the sword combat. It's honestly made me feel like I was on an adventure and that I was Link!
Yoshi: Yoshi's Story. I had a hard time choosing between this and Island, but I chose a game that I grew up with. I enjoyed it for what it was to be perfectly honest.
Star Fox: Star Fox 64. Yeah, not much else to say.
Kirby: Kirby Super Star Ultra. It was hard to choose between this, Returns to Dream Land, and Triple Deluxe. In the end, I chose the game that got me addicted to the Kirby series. It's an absolute masterpiece and it's incredibly enjoyable to play.
Pokemon: Pokemon HeartGold. I played the games in a semi-chronological order for when I was introduced to the series when White 2 was about to be released in a few months (FireRed, HeartGold, Emerald, Platinum, and finally White). FireRed didn't win me over as much, but HeartGold got me addicted. I loved how the Pokemon followed you, the music, the challenge, among other things. It was hard to choose this over White, which had gameplay improvements and an incredible story.
F-Zero: F-Zero X. This is the only game that I played in the series, but I did enjoy it. I really want to play GX despite hearing how brutally difficult the story mode is.
EarthBound/Mother: EarthBound. I was hooked when I got this game on the Virtual Console. I loved the battles and the witty dialogue. I actually played through this game twice, which is something that I don't often do.
Fire Emblem: Fire Emblem: Awakening. Like F-Zero, I only played Awakening so far. However, I have to give it the nod since I love this game with its gameplay and diverse cast of characters. It's my 2nd favorite game on the 3DS.
Wario: WarioWare: Smooth Moves. I love the whacky microgames that this game offers.
Kid Icarus: Kid Icarus: Uprising. My favorite 3DS game. The controls are hard to get used to, but this game is fun once you do and it's highly addicting. I love going through Chapters on Intensity 9 and I love the dialogue between the characters. Pit and Hades are among my favorites in this rich cast of characters.
Sonic: Sonic 2. Another game that I grew up with and another that defined my childhood. I love this game for what it is with its level design and sense of speed. A close second is the console version of Sonic Generations.
Punch Out!!: Punch Out!! for the Wii. I like how this game makes you think and recognize patterns. It makes you get very analytical with your matches and exposing the weak points of the boxers.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Xenoblade Chronicles. Yes. It's the only entry. I feel incredibly sorry for you if you haven't played this game yet. (especially with that damn price...)
Mega Man: Mega Man 9. I haven't beaten this game yet; the Wily Castle stages are hard. Still, I enjoyed defeating the Robot Masters in this one!

Top Bottom