• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your favorite FS

WFL

Smash Journeyman
The only real final smash is landmaster.

But for all of those other ones that Sakurai put in that aren't as cool as landmaster I think I would choose Giga Bowser.

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... That is a hard one. I would maybe say..... Pikachu's in terms of looks. Then maybe Pit's because of the fact that it is practicly impossible to dodge. Though I have been playing before and someone dodged every army guy. I really don't know though. All I know is I hate Ness and Lucas' because you can pretty much dodge it easily. Lucas' is better out of them though.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ike's Great Aether.

How do you pronounce it in Japanese? I just want to shout it at my friends if they want a beating.

rockmace

Smash Apprentice
I'm unsure, I like of course supersonic and gigabowser just by fanboyism, but diddy kong and wario seems pretty fun for me and irritating for everyone else, wich also makes them great physicla and psychological weapons. haha

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Octopus.

The only thing funnier than a giant floating octopus is when the giant floating octopus accidentally falls of a cliff.

I do that way too often. :(

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... That is a hard one. I would maybe say..... Pikachu's in terms of looks. Then maybe Pit's because of the fact that it is practicly impossible to dodge. Though I have been playing before and someone dodged every army guy.I really don't know though. All I know is I hate Ness and Lucas' because you can pretty much dodge it easily. Lucas' is better out of them though.
Okay, you said it's impossible to dodge, and then right after you said someone dodged every single one? Wouldn't that change your opinion of it being impossible? O.o Anyway, mine is either Sonic's or Luigi's..... Link's.

Top Bottom