• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Dream Update

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
How about...

Newcomer: Krystal

<pic of Krystal wearing modified Adventures outfit and wielding staff>

The blue vixen of the Starfox team leaps gracefully into the fray! She uses her magic staff to fire various blasts and execute brutal combos.

Could she...could she beat Fox?
That except make it Assault outfit!

:)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Newcomer -> Ridley
-pwnsome image-
Samus's arch nemesis and high commander of the Space Pirates has finally appeared! He's the one responsible for Samus becoming a bounty hunter.
-image of Ridley pwning-
As you can see, it's pretty easy resize things. Now the animating was the challenge! We had a huge group of people working on him alone!
-more pwnsome images-
What is a dragon doing in a science-fiction future anyway?
--
Newcomer -> Shigeru Miyamoto
-image of bishified Miyamoto-
Miyamoto is one of the core upbringers of Nintendo, so I thought deserved his own spot.
And no, this isn't to get a raise.

-more images-
Of course, as you can tell, he has a pretty unique moveset.
-more images-
I did it for the lulz! I swear!!

There are certainly a lot more things that would make me extremely happy, but I'm too lazy to get creative with them right now.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
NEWCOMER: MASKED MAN

Down from the skies swoops... the Masked Man?! Whoa! He, too, originates from the Japan-only release MOTHER 3.

He slashes with his lightning sword. He glides on metallic wings. He blasts with his arm cannon. He can even utilize PSI! Is there anything this Masked Man cannot do?!

But who is this character shrouded in mystery? It seems as though he shares some connection with Lucas...

Top Bottom