• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Custom Mii Fighter Ideas and Movesets sharing thread

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Simply put, share your custom Mii Fighters here and feel free to give insight on which movesets you picked and maybe stats, and if so, have a reason as to how it fits the character.

I remade Wolf as a Gunner using this Mii:

Gave him a Super Brawn and Super Protection Badge because that's how he was in Brawl.

Moveset:
Standard: Laser Blaze (cuz it's the most like the Star Fox characters)
Side Stealth Burst (eh, idk, didn't think Flame Pillar or Gunner Missile fitted Wolf very well, but I'm not sure about the one I picked either. But it's the best of the three I thought would work, so :p)
Up: Arm Rocket (I figured this would match well with his Up B because you can make your character go diagonally, much like Wolf)
Down: Echo Reflector (this one probably is the best matching move for Wolf because it works exactly the same AND it's the same color as his!)

Now that I shared one of mine, feel free to brain storm your creative and crazy ideas here! :D

Last edited:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
HNI_0086.JPG

Here is Isai. His moves are Shuriken of Light, Slash Launcher, Hero's Spin, and Power Thrust. I made him a swordmaster because he plays Link in Smash 64. He more and less plays like Link, hitting like a truck with trash tier recovery.

Last edited:

Synzer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Synzer
3DS FC
0817-4230-0108
I don't have a picture of mine, but here is my special moveset
  • Exploding Side Kick
  • Onslaught
  • Piston Punch
  • Foot Flurry
I love how strong exploding side kick is. The other 3 hit fast and I love that for the brawler. Also, piston punch is great for travelling straight up. The other specials are great too, like the Helicopter Kick and Feint Jump. I actually like most of the Brawler moves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom