• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Your Custom-Made F-Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisythirdeyeW33

Smash Apprentice
Now that they give you the ability to build your own vehicle. How about showing some of your best creations? Come show us how to make your vehicles and give us your reasons why it is your favourite. Make sure you show us how to make your vehicles!

MY FAVORITE CUSTOM

"Arch Master-R"
Medium Load
1640 kg

Pilot: Spade

Body: C
Boost: C
Grip: A

Body Part: Silver Sword
Color: Red 175/ Green 175/ Blue 175

Cockpit Part: Combat Cannon
Color: Red 104/ Green 120/ Blue 200

Booster Part: Scorpion-R
Color: Red 255/ Green 0/ Blue 0

Emblem: I spelled 43 on both sides of the body at the end.

My Reason:
I liked it because it looked long and there is no long vehicles in the game and I somehow became attached to it for some reason. It drives okay, though I sometimes drift a little when using it. I used Spade because he is long and skinny just like my custom. So that's about it on my little F-Zero Custom. #43 is my unofficial F-Zero Number.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Acro Crest G4

Pilot: C. Falcon

Body: C
Boost: B
Grip: B

I can't remember the parts I don't have the game nomore.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Can someone make an F-Zero ship that closely resembles an Arwing? I've been trying to, but don't know the parts. Thanks. I appreciate it.

ggmax

Smash Cadet
eh, dont all the turnings in your custom machines seem really slippery? I like it more tight (little wyvern). ive tried a bunch of combinations for a machine, but cant make one with tight turning. anyone know how to?

Zurad

Smash Cadet
Realize this topic is dead, but so is this whole board, so meh...

It's debatable what the best custom machine is, as there are over 17,000 different combinations that can be made (or so I've heard)

Alot of the best custom cars are also the hardest to control, and are usually used by the professionals for extreme time attacking purposes only

There is one car, however, that is thin, fast, sleek, and has excellent handling and fares well against the specially made custom machines constructed specifically for time attacking. If you need a good user friendly car, I suggest you make the following

Frost Lynx-G4: Medium Class | 1700kg

Body - C
Boost - B
Grip - B

Parts:
Body - Aqua Goose
Head - Super Lynx
Engine - Titan -G4

Don't let the stats fool you. A car with all A stats isn't necessarily the best one. This is probably the best car you can use without having to worry about using advanced tactics to control the machine. The parts are easy to come across (no japanese parts!) so for anyone who's having trouble completing the grand prix or beating staff ghosts without snaking, give the frost lynx a whirl. I personally have it tinted to a white/light blue coat, but it really doesn't matter what color you paint it...

My personal favorite machine is beat the beast. It's pretty much like the frost lynx, but harder to control. In other words, it's good for nothing and I wouldn't suggest making it, but I do enjoy using it and the way it was designed. Perhaps I'll post a picture if I get a chance sometime

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
My custom vehicle has these parts:

Body: Fire Wolf (B)
Booster: Titan -G4 (B)
Cockpit: Heat Snake (B)

This combination of parts gives my F-Zero machine a top speed of over 1100 km/h without boosting, which makes it one of the fastest F-Zero machines out there. However, the body and cockpit provide a great deal of handling, making this machine my vehicle of choice; it almost feels as if you're piloting the Blue Falcon, but with a boost in speed.

Like Zurad's machine, (see above) this machine is a good choice for those who want to win the Grand Prix or beat the staff ghosts without having to snake. However, unlike Zurad's machine, you'll need to learn how to perform slides, drift turns, and even those tight drift turns that use both a slide and a drift at the same time in order to come out on top, as this machine's normal steering isn't as good as the Frost Lynx-G4's. Moreover, if you can't get the Heat Snake part, then any other B-rated cockpit such as the Super Lynx should do just fine.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I made one that looks like an Arwing, actually. I can't remember the parts exactly, but I made two variants: one with a Liberty Manta base and one with a plane-base that I can't remember. The bases are blue, like an Arwing.

Both have the Triple-Z for a booster (White), and the Bright Spear for a cockpit (White as well).

If only I had more parts...

Pilot? Naturally, James McCloud. :lol:

Try it, SwayneGang! (If anyone looks at this thread...)

RazeveX

Smash Ace
Well, i hired the game for a week and played it intensely (the last of the story mode challenge things was probably the hardest thing i've ever done in a game. No walls!).

Anyway, in my experience, the frost lynx G4 is the best craft for straight racing (ie. no snaking).

Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom