• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Color?

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
>_> I have to say, I use purple Toon Link as well. I was always purple Toon Link in Four Swords Adventures with my friends, plus I like his personality in the manga. =D

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
That third one in the picture really caught my eye first time I saw it (as much as the Gold colors for Link, which was actually moreso than Dark Link I think). I call it the "classic colors", since, you know, those are the colors the Link from the very first LoZ game had (brown hair, brown undershirt, a diferent shade of green for the tunic, and the rim of his cap is yellow).

HaXer

Smash Cadet
That third one in the picture really caught my eye first time I saw it (as much as the Gold colors for Link, which was actually moreso than Dark Link I think). I call it the "classic colors", since, you know, those are the colors the Link from the very first LoZ game had (brown hair, brown undershirt, a diferent shade of green for the tunic, and the rim of his cap is yellow).
Thank you. I change it to Classic color.

At this time

2 Purple
1 Classic Color
1 Red

BAND!T

Smash Cadet
ill take either the og color with the brown hair, or the original all green color. if all else fails then i pick red then dark. dark looks like an evil vampire zombie girl who holds a giant axe behind her back.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Classic and Dark. 'Cause Dark is just freaky drow-like. His normal colors are really nice though. Always liked 'em.

...Ahhh, his blue is also my favorite shades of blue. <3

HaXer

Smash Cadet
New Rule

New Rule
U can Just choose one Color not 2 or more if you have already Posted Edit it And put there u Answer, Then put There The Editing Day With Red So i surely remember to count that. like this 24.2

The Html to color Is [Color="Here the color"]"Text Here"[/color]

So Remember That Rule

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Green (I always like everyone's default)

or

Blue (I was always Blue Link in Four Swords so.)

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Actually, Dark puts me off more than draws me in. It really doesn't work well with his design, and just giving him the Dark skin that Adult Link has was not good.

So far, Green and Purple are the only colors that attract me, which is odd, because Red was always my color before. (guess it's just because the Red outfit isn't Goron anymore. lol)

Yaya

Smash Champion
I can't choose between Classic and Dark, both are two badass for words.

I know I'm gonna recreate the final blow from WW using Ganondorf, and Toon Link's normal costume. :p

csquid

Smash Cadet
im thinking blue link. he looks cool to me and dark link looks creepy.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
It used to be green, but then I thought that his blue color looks better at least IMO. Plus, a friend of mine who plays Link always uses red, and since I play pokémon alot, it all works out.

Top Bottom