• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Character *AFTER LAUNCH*

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
All my mains are the same except for one. I was going to main Donkey Kong like I did in Melee, but I wound up maining Diddy instead. Strange.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
Link- Probably one of the hardest characters to use, which is why he's my favorite. Plus, Gold Link = pure win. I like how adaptable he is to different situations.

Ganondorf- At first, I thought he was too slow. But after some fooling around, he is devastating!!! I love to use him and his side-b is incredable. One of my favorites.

Sonic- Very very fast, but overall not to much to handle when fighting him. His lack of a solid solid kill move is a little disappointing.

Wolf- WOW. INSANE. BADASS.

Falco- My melee 0.5 main. Still very good.

Elidibus

Smash Cadet
Olimar is totally my favorite now. That guys is broken beyond belief and not alot of people use him. He loses alot in FFA's and such, but one on one, he is a beast to be reckoned with. I knew i was going to play him regardless, but i had no idea how good he was.

And Zelda jsut plain rocks now. I use her more than shiek, only changing to her when that extra bit of speed is necessary.

And i hereby declare Wolf the "Shiek clone in brawl Pro temp" until someone else is found. The two have quite a bit in common, asides from wolf's running speed. definitely a contender in the grand scheme of things.

Gannon, while slower, is just a beast. I love his "This is SPARTA" forward tilt! Helped that i was a gannon player in Melee :-)

And, after a match today, i now fear Lucas. That little dude rocks hard.

Can't say much for Peach now, though. Thought i'd like her more than this. But...just something missing from her. Prolly her broken Dsmash. I still play her, though. She's still fairly awesome!

xler

Smash Rookie
Never in a million years did I imagine Zelda would be my main character. So incredible now.

Pre Launch, I was most interested in Meta Knight, Mr. Game and Watch, and Link.

Now, it goes

1. Zelda
2. Ness
3. Mr. Game and Watch

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
King Dedede before and after launch. I also thought Snake was bad *** but after playing with him for a week or so, he just isnt for me. What a shame.
King Dedede
Olimar
Lucas
Pokemon Trainer
Snake
Falco
Meta Knight
Samus
For me right now it's DeDeDe, lucas, PT and toon link
These guys all know how we do. Dedede owns.

But you know my main man Mario will still be there when I need him.

Infamaz

Smash Rookie
Pre-release, I was so confident about maining yoshi, but ever since I played the game, yoshi was just a big disappointment. Game and Watch is still a personal favorite, and on the side, i use PT, olimar, and diddy

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
1. TOON LINK <-- was my main in melee but in another form which is young link. plus toon links aireals own u all!!
2. FALCO <-- i used him in melee sometimes for fun and now he got way better in brawl I LUV DOWN B!!!
3. META KNIGHT <-- combos!!!!!!!

i use to like ike but he is too freaking slow

Top Bottom