• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Brawl Request

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
This thread goes hand-in-hand with my other thread, your Brawl Favorite which could be found here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=131658

Here you may post your most requested thing you desire for Brawl baesd on the following various categories:

-Top 3 Requested Newcomers (Put them in order for the sake of it)

-Top 3 Requested Veterans (Un-confirmed ones)

-#1 Requested Retro Stage

-#1 Requested Game Mode (or features of a mode such as Master Hand in Classic)

-#1 Requested Item (Returning or new)

-Top 3 Requested Songs (Certain songs have not been confirmed formally, yet they have been confirmed. Be aware that some of these songs might possibly under go a remix)

My personal requests are:

Top 3 Newcomers: Olimar, Isaac, Young Link (WW Link) in that order. Pikmin was a groundbreaking series. Commanding Olimar and the Pikmin was so...satisfying. Achieving each Rocket Part and seeing them added to the ship was rewarding as heck. I remember Youko's claim that Olimar is more fitting as an AT due to the fact that he does not fight for himself. Now, not that I "despise" Youko (I truly respect him as one of the greater parts of our community), but Olimar in fact does fight for himself using melee attacks. Granted you can not complete the game without Pikmin and his attack is next to useless...oaky, I'm just saying that Youko's claim does not lower his odds.

I adore Isaac because of his Psynergy. In Golden Sun, Psynergy is what keeps Weyard (the land of GS) thriving. It has so many uses to the game and it's mechainc is so outstanding. Sure, it is similar to magic in a sense, but who wouldn't want a giant floating arm attacking for them?

Y.Link is just pure amazing. WW is one of my favorite, if not my favorite Zelda game (every Zelda is spectacular in it's own right. Sure some surpass others, but MM,OoT, WW and TP all hover around the same ranking for me). His moveset would be ENTIRELY seperate from Link's, would showcase some more unique and un-orthodox items (well, more un-orthadox than a boomerang with Tornado properties). Plus, he represents the modern incarnation of Link's model.

In terms ov Veterans, I'd like Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf. A Ganondorf with sword capabilities would just own. Those are the obvious to return veterans, from the not so obvious, I would choose Jigglypuff, Game&Watch and Mewtwo.

I want Fountain of Dreams back. Also here are Pokemon Stadium and Kirby's Past Whispywoods (the GOOD SSB64 one)

One Game Mode I'd like to see back is Board the Platforms. That was just an interesting way to help master your character's recovery moves. Imagine that with PT! In terms of a new mode, I would like a mode where you can activate a Final Smash with a certain press of a button opposed to getting a Smash Ball. The catch would be you and your opponent(s) get a set amount of Final Smashes you can activate per a match.

I'd like to see the Wii Remote debut as an item (better yet, a move for a Mii character).

For music, I'd like Kirdy's Tune (the good one), Escape from the City (Sonic Adventure 2), and Venus Lighthouse from Golden Sun to make it. Honorable mentions are Hyrule Field from TP and Impact Site from Pikmin.

Discuss

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 Newcomers- Geno, Krystal, Raichu

Top 3 Veterans- Luigi, Ganondorf, and Falco

#1 Retro Stage to Return- since Hyrule Temple is confirmed, then it's between Fountain of Dreams(SSBM) and Hyrule Castle(SSB64)

#1 requested Game Mode- since Stage Builder is confirmed, I would like to see Board the Platforms again. EDIT: Boss Mode

#1 requested Item- the blue spiny shell from MarioKart, I call it the Blue Death Shell. It can go after the person in first place or the most stock.

Top 3 requested Songs- Pokemon Battle with a Team Galaxtic Grunt, SMRPG Boss Battle, and SMRPG Big Boss Battle

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 Newcomers- Geno, Ridley, Sukapon

Top 3 Veterans- Ness(duh), Jigglypuff, Sheik

#1 Retro Stage to Return- I kinda want to see Saffron City back

#1 requested Game Mode- Anything as long as it isn't 15-min melee

#1 requested Item- I don't think i've seen the bunny hood confirmed, and that was one of my favs

Top 3 requested Songs- FF battle music(has a shot if Geno is there), All Hail Shadow(even if he isn't in the game), and the original Zelda theme

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 Newcomers- Krystal, any character from WarioWare (ie: Mona/Jimmy/Kat & Ana,
and Dixie Kong.

I also want Geno, Isaac, and Olimar, but I can see that they're already getting their props from you guys.;)

Top 3 Veterans- Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, and Sheik.

#1 Retro Stage to Return- Corneria.

#1 requested Game Mode- Board the Platforms.

#1 requested Item- M & L's Stuffwell -- takes you "Back to Adventure". (joking)

Top 3 requested Songs- "Mona Pizza","Snake Eater", and the
Densetsu no Stafy main theme. I'd also love a Mario Medley.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers - Mega Man, I mean really, the Blue Bomber is long overdue his spot as a Nintendo allstar, he was a member of the N-Team for goodness sakes! Hey, if we have Pit and Megaman, we're still missing a member. Oh, that's right, Simon Belmont! Another character who exemplifies classic Nintendo, Simon would be just too cool. Thirdly, I'd love to see the big lovable Croc K. Rool make an appearance in Brawl, fully playable.

-Top 3 Requested Veterans - Ganondorf, Captain Falcon (pawwwwnch!) and Luigi. I know they're the three sure things for newcomers, but they really are the ones I want in. The King of Evil was my main back in Melee and I want to see him back, with his new Twilight Princess costume and sword.

-#1 Requested Retro Stage - Saffron City, enough said.

-#1 Requested Game Mode - I'd love to see All-Star Mode return, but make it co-op. It'd be just like it's inspiration, The Arena from Kirby Superstar.

-#1 Requested Item - Eddy from Mega Man, he'd pop out a random healing item in front of whoever picks him up first, you better drop him quick or someone else will get it's goodness!

-Top 3 Requested Songs

Sonic the Hedgehog - Green Hill Zone - I think the general consensus is that Green Hill will be Sonic's stage. It's only fair the music goes along with it.

Donkey Kong Country 1 - Gangplank Galleon - If K. Rool is in the game, I don't see how they could get away with not having this song in there. The battle aboard K. Rool's ship was one of the most memorable boss battles I've ever played, and the music fit the mood perfectly.

Kirby Superstar - Battle with Marx/Meta Knight's Revenge credit theme - Either way, we're looking at a perfect, epic sounding song for a battle. Meta Knight's Revenge is a little more melancholy, but it'd be perfect to have on the Halberd.

Tachita

Smash Cadet
-Newcomers: Ridley, Lucario and Olimar

-Veterans: Mewtwo, Ness and G&W

-Retro Stage: Mushrom Kingdom from SSB64

-Game mode: Board the platforms

-Item: A stylus would be interesting imagine poking your enemies with it :p

-Songs: The corneria song from melee's stage, the dr. mario tune ( I love that song) and I can't think of other one

lilparadise

Smash Apprentice
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers: (Krystal- because of the **** staff =) (Lucario- Because he’s the most hard-core Pokemon.) and (Knuckles- Because I’m a big Sonic fan and he just has to be in.)

-Top 3 Requested Veterans: Captain F. Ganondorf and Marth. (In that order)

-#1 Requested Retro Stage: Hello! Saffron City

-#1 Requested game Mode: (Board the platforms!) or (A game mode where you have to jump over things with timing.)

-#1 Requested Item: The chaos emerald, so I can slow down my opponents and open up a can of woop ***!

-Top 3 Requested Songs: 1. Live and learn 2. Legend of Zelda theme 3. Green hill zone- from the original Sonic the hedgehog.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Isaac
Captain Olimar
Sora

Luigi
Marth
Roy

Fountain of Dreams

I don't know... Board the Platforms?

Anything that's icy. :p

-Top 3 Requested Songs (Certain songs have not been confirmed formally, yet they have been confirmed. Be aware that some of these songs might possibly under go a remix)
Venus Lighthouse theme from Golden Sun
Hyrule Castle theme (all of the different versions would be awesome.)
Saturos's Theme from Golden Sun

ilabb

Smash Apprentice
Newcomers: Megaman, Lucario, Isaac
Veterans: Mewtwo, Ganondorf, Game and Watch
#1 Retro Stage: The original Mushroom Kingdom (with warp pipes and POW blocks)
#1 Game Mode: Board the Platforms
#1 Requested Item: Blue Shield TV-powerup thing from Sonic.
Top 3 Requested Songs: Final battle from Pokemon Red/Blue, Green Hill Zone, Magus' Theme.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers - Missingno, leon kennady, animal crosser

-Top 3 Requested Veterans- falcon, mewtwo, jiggly

-#1 Requested Retro Stage- saffron

-#1 Requested Game Mode- all-star

-#1 Requested Item- missingno as poke' ball

-Top 3 Requested Songs- something from g/s/c, diamond legendary music, mach rider song

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Top 3 Newcomers- Ridley, Olimar, and Bowser Jr..

Top 3 Veterans- Jigglypuff, Luigi, and Ganondorf.

#1 Retro Stage to Return- Final Destination.

#1 requested Game Mode- Board the Platforms.

#1 requested Item- Don't know.

Top 3 requested Songs- The Green Hills music from Sonic. The Gusty Garden or Good Egg galaxy music from SMG. Hmm . . . That's it.

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...lets see:

Top 3 Newcomers: Geno, Megaman, Wolf

Top 3 Veterans: Ness (However unlikely), Shiek, Mewtwo

#1 Requested Retro Stage: Probably Final Destination or the original Pokemon Stadium

#1 Requested Game Mode: Eh, I'm not too partial to any one in particular, however I'd like to see Board the Platforms make a comeback.

#1 Requested Item: The Froggy Stick, (Mario RPG) Assuming Geno is in.

Top 3 Requested Songs: Theme from the battle with Smithy (Mario RPG) The original music from the first level of Starfox (Snes) and the original theme from The Legend of Zelda

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
1) Geno
2) Megaman
3) Ridley

1) Luigi
2) Captain Falcon
3) Jigglypuff

Link's Temple from SSB64

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Newcomers:
1.Sora
2.Ridley
3.Claus

Vetrans:
1.Marth
2.Ganondorf
3.Luigi(because we all know he's coming back)

Retro Stage:
Fourside!

Game mode:
I suppose that the Trophy veiwer thing is already in... but Thats all I can really think of..

Item:
(new) Some Rocket launcher, Fires a Rocket and is controllable, cant move while controlling it.

Songs: I have no clue.. Somthing from Kingdom Hearts....

Spottswoode

Smash Rookie
Newcomers
Ridley. He has to be the most awesome character ever invented. He's a giant dragon, leader of the Space Pirates, and he can shoot lasers out of his mouth. Space, dragons, pirates, and lasers are probably the four most awesome things ever imagined.

Felix from Golden Sun. Isaac could be included instead, as he is essentially the same character, but I like Felix a bit more. His Psynergy could give him a wide variety of unique attacks, and he'd balance out the elements a bit more. We already have lightning (Pikachu), water (Squirtle and Mario's FLUDD), Wind (Farore's Wind, Kirby's Inhale, Gale Boomerang), and Fire (almost everyone has a fire move.) Why not have Earth as well?

And, since there will most likely be more Pokemon, why not a fighting type like Machoke? He might be fun to play.

Veterans
A decloned Ganondorf, a less powerful Shiek, and a redesigned Young Link (cell shaded and with different moves than last time)

Stage
Big Blue. I don't invade your tournies and force you to use items and "broken" stages, but when I play with my friends I really want to play on Big Blue.

Game Mode
King of the Hill. I think this game mode fits the style of Smash quite well. It might only be possible on certain stages, but it could still be fun. There would be a "hill"--a raised central platform or high point--that you must claim and keep others off of. You gain time for every second that you're the only person on the hill, and at the end of the match, the person with the highest time wins. Sudden Death for this game mode would probably be something like a 20 second round. Also some characters would be stunned at the beginning to counter the advantage of spawning closer to the hill.

Item
Cuccoos from Zelda. You thow the bird much like you would a bob-omb or Pokeball, but it does very little damage or knockback. Then a bunch of birds fly onto the screen and attack the one who was hit, much like the Unown Pokemon from Melee but weaker. the victim has a few seconds to maneuver himself so that others are trapped in the frenzy. No one is immune to the cuccoo attacks, not even the original attacker.

Songs
This one particular part of the title theme of Super Metroid. It's the part that eventually became Samus's theme in the Prime Series. It's the song that plays when you activate the troopers' automated message in Prime 2 and when you talk to the AU on the Olympus just after being corrupted in Prime 3.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
Top 3 Newcomers:

1. Imp Midna & Wolf Link/Imp Midna/Wolf Link/Twili Midna (In order of what I would prefer)
- I'm a Zelda nerd, and I love Midna, so if she's in in any shape or form, I'll be happy.

2. Paper Mario
- I think this would be a good Dr. Mario replacement, since it is a Mario spin-off, but this one would be very unique, and un-clone-like. Paper Airplane, Paper Turn, Paper Roll, Hammer, Random Partner, the possibilities are endless.

3. Capt. Olimar
- Honestly, I've never played the Pikmin franchise, but the idea of him in Smash, bossing Pikmin around would be very unique, perhaps one of the most unique in the game.

Top 3 Veterans:

1. Mewtwo
- One of my 3 mains in Melee along with Yoshi and Link.

2. Young Link
- I couldn't stand the bugger, but I'd love to see him Wind Waker style.

3. Ganondorf
- Much like Young Link, I wasn't a fan, but if we made him a big *** sword wielder (unlike other swordsmen like Ike and Link in the sense that his would be huge) then I would enjoy playing him much. However, if the changes don't occur two Young Link and/or Ganondorf, go ahead and replace them with Luigi and/or Falco.

Retro Stage:

1. Saffron City
- I never played the N64 version much, since I never had a N64, but I remember this stage and remember loving it for some reason.

Mode:

1. Capture the Flag
- Maybe more like capture the Smash Ball, where you have to get it, then hold it for the longest amount of time in a set amount of time, and if you have it, other players have to beat it out of you.

Item:

1. Ooccoo & Ooccoo Jr.
- Drop it somewhere and then walk somewhere else and use Ooccoo Jr. and you warp to Ooccoo.

Music:

1. Hyrule Castle - Wind Waker
- The slow and elegant-ness.

2. Underwater Mario Theme
- This would hopefully imply an underwater stage.

3. Paper Mario 2 Battle Theme
- Hopefully this would imply a Paper Mario themed stage.

CyberBenX4

Smash Apprentice
Requested newcomers:

1) Ridley
2) Lucario
3) Rockman (would also gladly take the guy from Kung Fu, Jody Summers, Sukapon and/or Viewtiful Joe)

Requested veterans:

1) Young Link (re-imagined as Cel Link)
2) Ganon (yeah, that's right...I would much prefer to see the blue pig from Link to the Past return, as opposed to "Ganondork" that we've been seeing a bit too much of for my liking)
3) Mewtwo (because seeing Bowser given the buffs he's gotten, has me hopeful that a buffed up Mewtwo could FINALLY represent him like the beast he hould be)

Retro Stage - Hmm...Saffron City from SSB64. With Pokemon Trainer representing the old school generation of Pokemon, it would just seem so right. Plus, nothing's stopping them from giving that stage a couple of overhauls besides the graphical front...

Requested Mode - Classic Mode to be revamped, such that it too, would have co-op features added to it, as well as a bit of a storyline behind it. For instance, like in Street Fighter Zero 2/3, perhaps you could have "destined matches" that would involve your character fighting off his closest rivals (be they from the same game or not). For these matches, they could also have custom intros that would pertain to the two (or more?) characters in question.

For example:

Bowser (1P) vs. the Mario Bros (CPU): The intro scene would be seeing a green pipe coming out of the ground, with Mario and Luigi hopping out of it, and then posing as if to say "That's as far as you go, Bowser!". Cue Bowser having more of an annoyed look on his face than angry, which then gives Mario and Luigi the incentive to attack...

Ike/Marth vs. MetaKnight (which one is controlled by player doesn't matter): MetaKnight would have his back to the Fire Emblem resident, while a sword would appear behind him, with the ever familiar "GET IT!" glowing above it. Ike/Marth would then flash their own blades, and gesture as if to say that "This sword of mine is good enough for me!". MK would then snap his fingers, and the "GET IT" sword would vanish...and thus, the fight would commence...

It wouldn't be nearly as in-depth as SSE, but it would be funny to see the characters interact with each other in a more traditional fighting game context, too. :chuckle:

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Saffron City is getting a lot of love. I was thinking, why wan't it in Melee to begin with?

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Ah, finally a place to show off my thoughts and ideas.

Newcomers

<Megaman>

Yeah, Megaman. And the classic NES appearance, I might add. I absolutely adore Megaman as a character, although I never liked any of the newer games. I guess going to deep in the universe of Megaman just didn't work for me. My favourite Megaman game is by far Megaman 8 for Playstation. It was a great experience, and actually my first Megaman game. After that I played the SNES versions, and then the NES game too. The normal Megaman has a more nostalgic feel, and fits perfectly into the Brawl universe.

<Bowser Jr.>

There is alot of discussion going on about this little guy. I guess it's pretty funny, because he's actually already confirmed. Well, practicly. Sakurai updates us to show us some characters are part of stages, assist trophies and so on. Pokémon like Meowth andDeoxys needed to be deconfirmed, aswell as Waluigi, Stafy, Samurai Goroh, Little Mac were characters alot of people wanted, so I guess Sakurai is nice enough to let us know fast enough if these are out. I mean, characters like Ridley, Bowser Jr. and Sonic were on the top of the Poll, why wouldn't he put them in? If someone like Ridley wasn't in it, I guess we would be told that earlier. Sakurai doesn't want to dissapoint. And Shadow Mario is pimp.

<Lucario>

It was a pit against Ridley, but since he is guaranteed to appear already, I guess I'll bend over Lucario. He's a pretty interesting case. The same rules apply. If he was to be a Pokéball, Sakurai would have updated him earlier, just to get it out of the system. Lucario could have a really interesting set of moves, aswell as be a really cool looking character. I'm all for him, and Mewtwo too! He totally surprised me in Melee, in a good way. I hope they can pull that off again!

Items

I'm not an items person. I can accept them, and I play fairly good with them, but I like them turned off when I want to prove my skills against friends. But yeah, I have some Item suggestions of my own I'd love to give;

<BombChu>

Remember? Legend of Zelda? These little bomb mices can be put on the ground to crash into opponents and explode. Perfect for the fun and chaotic ways of Smash Brothers.

<Rhino>

I don't know his name. I appologize. I mean the animal from Donkey Kong Country, the one you ride! Wouldn't it be crazy going all out on him, rampading into enemies? Yes, it would.

<Fuzzy>

Alright, this may be a bit of a stupid suggestion, but one I have in mind for ages. You remember "Touch Fuzzy, get Dizzy"? From Yoshi's Island for the SNES? No? Well basicly it's a big fuzzy fuzzvall wich flies arround really slow. If you touch it you completely trip out and the screen starts to fade into different collors and shake arround. It's perfect for making your enemies dizzy.. But maybe better as a Subspace enemie. :p

Stages

<Bowser's Castle>

Bridge, floating moving platform, axe, lava.. Yes, the SMB Bowser's Castle. I really want to see how Sakurai would pull that idea off. Bowser is in desperate need of a home. Give him one.

<Safron City>

To remake or not to remake? I am talking about the old Safron City stage from the N64 version of Smash Brothers. It was really fun and just cool waiting for the Pokémon to pop out. I hope they will add this in, with more Pokémon in the box. Like 3255. Yeah.

<Good Egg Galaxy>

Imagine The observatory from Super Mario Galaxy. Imagine it flying. Flying through the first Galaxy, Good Egg Galaxy. Imagine that you go though the whole world. Imagine the "Gusty Garden" musical score here, and as additional track the "Purple Coins" remix. Aight.

Game Modes

<Boss Mode>

Fight any boss with any character and compete friends for time scores.

<Capture the flag>

Huge levels like a Subspace Emissary level played online. Players run from both sides to the middle part, where the flag sits. People throw items, fight and brawl their way to their own base, and CTF.

<Board the Platforms>

I'm naming it.

And that's all.

Thanks for your time.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
^As much as Bowser Jr., Ridley and Lucario are likely, they are no where near confirmed. I like your points though. And, sinse SSBB is supposed to appeal to all the fans, it'd be stupid o ignore their pleas right?

Apdat

Smash Cadet
Newcomers: Paper Mario (I dont think he will be a character but it would be fun), Krystal and Spyro the Dragon (He certainly wont be in the game)
Veterans: Captain Falcon (He is my second main), Luigi (The coolest of the two brothers) and Ganondorf, with a new look.
Stage: Corneria, alot of more fun to play on with 4 players than FD.
Game Mode: Capture the Flag sidescroller, would be awesome.
Item: Well, more pokemons and Assist Trophies would be fun.
Songs: I wanna see the Dr.Wario song in Brawl.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
^As much as Bowser Jr., Ridley and Lucario are likely, they are no where near confirmed. I like your points though. And, sinse SSBB is supposed to appeal to all the fans, it'd be stupid o ignore their pleas right?
Ridley could very well just be a boss on the Emissary, and that would explain why Sakurai's not shown it yet. And as much as I want to like Bowser Jr., I can't because he still served no purpose on Mario Galaxy... Lucario's possible, though (I guess).

I currently think that Krystal has the highest odds of being playable than anyone.
Star Fox is desperate to have another character, plus we need another female on Brawl.
I mean, we haven't even gotten a single new female character for cryin' out load!
Krystal would cover the weapon-female and animal-female slots that we need filled so badly.

Thunderstorm

Smash Rookie
Top 3 Newcomers that have not been announced that I think should:
1. Knuckles (although this one is a for sure no pretty much)
2. K.Rool.... he would be AMAZING.
3. Now, this one is impossible... but id LOVE to see zero, because he owns megaman. but, if they add ANY megaman characters, it would be megaman himself... and besides, im pretty sure zero only appeared in the playstation versions of megamanx... cuz 1-3 were the only ones for nintendo.

Top 3 that haven't been announced:
1. Luigi, he will most def be in though.
2. Falco, but i'm doubting it, because they announced no copies... and he's exactly like fox but stronger, slower, and higher jumper. They might change around his moves.
3. Captain Falcon, also probably in.

Well, ill join the crowd and say Saffron city.

I would love to see Ridley as a boss in the EMissary, and thats it. Although (even though im not a humongous Ridley fan) they could easily shrink him, look at charizard for instance. The original charizard is humongous, but in this Pikachu standing on his hind legs is almost as big as him. You can see this in the returning items at the super mushroom.
I would like to see the laser gun, it hasnt been announced yet.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 Requested Newcomers

Geno: I practically grew up with SMRPG, so that's why I'm fairly attached to this character.

Krystal: Another character from a game that entirely immersed me who would have a unique moveset, and we obviously need more female reps.

Ridley: Well duh.

-Top 3 Requested Veterans

Ness: Unlikely as all hell at this point, but I'd like them to reference more than Mother 3 in Brawl. Make his moveset more physical based, or give him different PSI moves or something. It's not like half of them were his in the first place in Melee.

Mr. Game & Watch: He's obviously going to be in, but buff him up a lot. He's a great character to play as, but he's waaaay to light in my opinion.

Mewtwo: I would've chosen Falcon, but considering he's probably going to be updated sooner or later anyway, I'll choose Mewtwo. I actually felt he was somewhat good in Melee (When you consider how horrible Bowser came out and how Ganondorf was nothing more than a clone), but they definitely have to take out some of the floatiness.

Big Blue: Give the background a HUGE revamp because half of it is just 2D cut outs and a large blank ocean, but the sage itself was really, really fun and awesome to play on. I'll be surprised if it doesn't come back honestly.

Costumes, so I can play as Dr. Mario and Pichu without being infuriated about how they're taking up a character slot for some ungodly reason. You could also give each costume 6 different colours.

Animal Crates: From the DKC and (technically) DKJB series. One appears on the stage like a normal crate, but when you break it or simply jump on it, like a Pokeball, a randomly selected animal buddy such as Rambi, Squawks or Squitter could appear, and they'd be fully interactive. Rambi could charge into players with his horn, Squawks could let you fly and glide while shooting eggs, Squitter could shoot and tangle players in webs... It could even have its own version of Goldeen: Enguarde. You'd be trapped for a bit while he (SHE?) flaps around on the stage. They all eventually disappear after awhile.

-Top 3 Requested Songs

Vela Nova: One of the coolest songs from one of the only GREAT Sonic platformers last generation, it'd be something really different.

Geno's Woods: To go along with Geno. I hope the original composer who's already been confirmed as working on Brawl does this, or at least another SMRPG song (boss battle theme?).

Hylrue Castle: The SNES version. If the Dark World theme is in Brawl (and I'm being rhetoric; IT IS.), than I want a fully orchestrated rendition of this tune. It's incredibly epic.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Newcomers:
1. Skull Kid
2. Micaiah
3. Animal Crosser

Veterans:
1. Ness
2. Mewtwo
3. Marth

Stages:
New:
Flipside
Hyrule Castle from TP
Luigi's Mansion

Returning:
Saffron City
Onett
Great Bay

Item:
The Flipper

Characters:
Lucario: Why? Why NOT?? He's an actual FIGHTING Pokemon. He's very cool, got some very unique moves, and would be iffy if he was a Ball. Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Bone Rush, Metal Claw, Dark Pulse, etc. Very nice.

WW Link: If not him, then who? OoT Link? Don't make me eat some turkey. At least WW Link is original and has potential to have some very unique and diverse techs, like the hammer or the leaf. FS = Cyclos cyclone, anyone?

Sakurai or Miyamoto: DO WANT PLZ :D

Veterans:
Mewtwo: Have him in, but make him not suck.

Luigi: It wouldn't be smash without him.

Game & Watch: I hate his guts, but he's so god**** fun to use

Retro Stage:
Saffron City: That was, like, the only stage I ever played back then. It was just totally pants.

Game Mode:
I want a Co-op enabled All Star mode. That would be better than Jebus.

Item:
I want a Paper Mario item or a Paper Mario AT. Sweet. :D

Songs:
I want the Dialga/Palkia battle music from Pokemon D/P. If you've heard this song before, you know it's totally epic and just begging for the Smash treatment. I also would like the Dr. Mario theme.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
3 Newcomers: Ridley, Olimar, and any F-zero character.
3 Returning Characters: Falco, Capt. Falcon, and Mr. Game & Watch
Retro Stage: Sector Z
Game Mode: King of the Hill
Item: Blue Shell from Mario Kart or Pak E. Derm assist trophy.
Songs: Metroid Prime 2 Title Theme, Underground Theme from Super Mario Bros., and Aeropolis from F-zero GX. Other songs are the ones from Spade, Antonio Guster, PJ, Draq's progile page in F-zero GX.

Machete

Smash Ace
Top 3 Requested Newcomers:
Ridley. My favourite Nintendo character.We need a new Metroid rep. He's a plasma breathing space pirate dragon. His name is cool. He's badass. So... yeah...
Claus. The best Mother character. He was awesome in Mother 3, and he's the most likely Mother newcomer.
King K. Rool. Because he's a fat crocodile with a bloody and huge eye.

[Top 3 Requested Veterans
Mewtwo. My favourite Pokémon character, and my main in Melee. If Bowser has been buffed... it's time to fear the most awesome legendary pokémon ever!
Ganondorf. I'd like to see his Ganon form as a Smash Final (I'd prefer Ganon in his OoT form, but we'd have his TP form). Ganondorf deserves his own moveset, with black magic and sword.
Captain Falcon. I don't need to explain this.

#1 Requested Retro Stage
Having My Music and Stage Builder, I only want a really unique stage... so... Saffron City

#1 Requested Game Mode
Unlock REAL alternate costumes. Dr. Mario (for Mario), Pichu (for Pikachu), Ness (for Lucas) and Roy (for Marth). Maybe Black Knight for Ike, Kumatora for Lucas... And, if he's not playable, Wolf for Fox.

#1 Requested Item (Returning or new)
Space Pirate assist trophy. In his MP1 dessign, please.

Top 3 Requested Songs
Live & Learn
Rundas Boss Battle Music
Kirby's stage's music from 64...

Oh, and Dr. Mario's music

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers - Wolf, Lucario, and Micaiah

-Top 3 Requested Veterans - Captain Falcon, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf

-#1 Requested Retro Stage - Mute City

-#1 Requested Game Mode - None

-#1 Requested Item - None

-Top 3 Requested Songs - Mute City and Star Wolf Theme

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I really like 2nd Stamp's idea for a Boss mode. Except call it "The Arena" like in Kirby Super Star from the SNES and you have to fight all the bosses from SSE in a row. Everytime you defeat a boss you go to a small room where there are 3-5 heart containers(depending on how many bosses there are) like in All-Star Mode.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Lucario, Olimar, and Micaiah

Jigglypuff, Mr.G&W, and Luigi

The Donkey Kong arcade stage would be kinda cool.

-Create a character! (I know it'll never happen, but still.)

We need a Fire Emlbem item.

Some old songs from Nintendo's past, but remixed. Like Super Mario 64 remix for example.

Dais

Smash Cadet
Top 3 Requested Newcomers
Ridley - There are concerns that he's so awesome it would cause the game disc to melt.
Knuckles - I really want him and Tails to make it.
Mega Man - Can't deny how cool that would be. Everyone's expecting 1 more 3rd party too.
Top 3 Requested Veterans
Falco - Give him some new moves and a freakin Chill Pill and I'll main him.
Mew Two - I'd be cool if he was worth fighting.
Mr. G&W - I'm pretty sure all other Vets will return. (not counting clones)
1 Requested Retro Stage
"Saffron City, the city of Lights"
1 Requested Game Mode
Stock change in Vs. (When one char. dies a different one you pick comes down)
Top 3 Requested Songs
Gerudo Valley - For Gannondorf
Main Adventure Theme from Metroid 2 - Return of Samus needs some love.
Sonics' Ice Cap Zone - Unlockable alt to Ice Climbers' Stage. That would be perfect!

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
-Top 3 Requested Newcomers - All villains FTW - Ridley, King K. Rool and Wolf.

-Top 3 Requested Veterans - Captain Falcon, Ganondorf (new-moveset) and Marth

-#1 Requested Retro Stage - I dunno =P

-#1 Requested Game Mode - Maybe, even to create a character, and that would end up being a Mii. Only for Vs. Mode though, cause that would be plain cheap.

-#1 Requested Item - F.L.U.D.D. but seeing it as Mario's down special move, it is unlikely.

-Top 3 Requested Songs - I dunno XB

gigasteve

Smash Ace
3 Noobs- Ridley, Olimar, K. Rool
3 vets- Captain Falcon, Marth, Ganondorf
Retro Stage- Big Blue
Game Mode- Event Match creator
Item- Phazon Suit, which gives increased strength, and poisons on contact.
Music- Remix of dungeon music from The Legend of Zelda A Link to the past, Sonic Adventure 2 theme, and an mp3 music download feature (for Avenged Sevenfold snd Dragon Force).

Luigi player

Smash Master
Top 3 Newcomers- Knuckles, K. Rool and Ridley

Top 3 Veterans- Luigi, Mewtwo and Falco/Capt Falcon (I'm not sure...)

#1 Retro Stage to Return- I'm not sure, I'd like to have some new DK levels, but if there won't be enough new ones than Jungle Japes would be cool. Otherwise I really don't know... I'd like to have more new stages instead of old ones.

#1 requested Game Mode- Board the Platforms (with possible co-op) or maybe some new special Brawls (like King of the Hill and the like).

#1 requested Item- The Blue Bowser shell from Mario Kart. It should go and hit the best player (most lives (stock), most points (time), or the one with the fewest damage (if the best player has the same lives/points as other ones).

Top 3 requested Songs- Pokemon: The fight with the legendary Trio (Diamond/Pearl), Pokemon: The Champion Battle (Gold/Silver) and Donkey Kong Country 2: The Mine level music

mattt

Smash Rookie
New Character: Megaman, omilar, dunno
Returning Character: Ganondorf, G+W, Jiggly
Returning Stage: Peach's Castle from the n64 game... sorely missed on melee :(
Game mode: Mixing the special melees, being able to have different stocks for different characters
Songs/items: dont know or care :p

Croco

Smash Lord
  1. 1.Alexandria Rovias (Eternal Darkness)
  2. 2.Alice (Balloon Kid)
  3. 3.Tatanga (Super Mario Land)

1. 1.Ness
  2. 2.Ganondorf
  3. 3.Mr. Game & Watch

1. 1.Hyrule Castle - (SSB64)
  1. 1.Boss Mode (Play as bosses like Master Hand etc.)
  1. 1.Goomba's Shoe (SMB3) - Players wear a giant shoe which covers 70-80% of their body. The shoe works just like the hammer.. but it only deals damage if a player can stomp on a enemy.
  1. 1.Solar Striker- LINK
  2. 2.Airship (SMB3)- LINK
  3. 3.Hyrule Castle Theme (LoZ:lttp)- LINK

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Top 3 Newcomers: Olimar, Isaac, Young Link (WW Link) in that order. Pikmin was a groundbreaking series. Commanding Olimar and the Pikmin was so...satisfying. Achieving each Rocket Part and seeing them added to the ship was rewarding as heck. I remember Youko's claim that Olimar is more fitting as an AT due to the fact that he does not fight for himself. Now, not that I "despise" Youko (I truly respect him as one of the greater parts of our community), but Olimar in fact does fight for himself using melee attacks. Granted you can not complete the game without Pikmin and his attack is next to useless...oaky, I'm just saying that Youko's claim does not lower his odds.
You just made me realize that maybe Olimar could be like the Pokemon Trainer! He's in the background, switches out different Pikmen, each have their own effects and moves maybe. Just a thought. :)

Anyways,

Newcomers- Megaman, AC character, Isaac
Veterans- Luigi, Ness, C. Falcon
Retro stage- Original Donkey Kong retro stage
Game Mode- Theater mode
Item- Gyroid (you chuck it at people! :))
Songs- AC main theme from GC, Saria's song, Onette stage song

finalark

SNORLAX
Newcomer: 3: Tony Jones 2: Shadow 1: Isaac

Vets: 3: C. Falcon 2: Ness 1: Roy

Reto Stage: Fourside

Game mode: Some kind of stat-building RPG kind of game mode would be fun. If done correctly.

Item: Chaos Emerald, it could slow time, or replace the user's B attack with Chaos Spear.

Songs: 3: Saving Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 2: Ruby/Sapphire Team Magma/Aqua battle theme (is it the same as the GYM battle?) Ether that or the Fire Red/Leaf Green Deoxys battle theme 1: Lower Norfair from Super Metroid (But Magmar Caverns from Metroid Prime would work too.)

Top Bottom