• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youngster/Lass Pokemon Trainers For Smash (Ultimate or New game)

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Just an Idea I had for smash to have a generic pokemon trainer for smash bros Youngster for male & Lass as the female alt.

I am as a pokemon fan kind of sick of the lack of actual fan faves in pokemon not being in smash it really feels like they just put a NEW pokemon in smash & thats it :/ SOOO!

Younster & Lass can be like pokemon trainer & have 3 pokemon switch out BUT those 3 Pokemon can be the 3 most popular pokemon maybe they can have a ballot for most wanted pokemon in smash & pick 3 from that kinda like a fighter ballot but for pokemon people want in smash

Altho I feel Like Sceptile would be one of them since he was VERY popular during the fighter ballot is he still popular ? (As of right now I kinda want Furret)

SO ! if you could get a 3 In one pokemon trainer what 3 pokemon would you want in smash ? what would be there moveset/alts & final smash ? (minus down B of course)oh & no legendarys just pick 3 normal pokemon you like or think would be good fighter in smash

I know its hard to pick just 3

as of right now I pick Sceptile Furret & Hmmmm the 3rd one Hmmmm I need time to think on that one :p (I'll add more when it comes to me its late & I am sleepy when Ithought of this)

Top Bottom