• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young SSBM Players

Anton Koetzler-Faust

Banned via Warnings
Yo! Does anyone know any young (0-14) players that are pro or known in the community for being good, idk why I want to know xD
Thanks!

pikablu

Smash Rookie
baby mang0 (1?) and wizzrobe (16?) are the only ones I can think of at the moment. I'm sure there's a bunch of good 0-14 players who aren't pro yet though.

DJCrinkleCut

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DJCrinkleCut
Aklo is a Fox main in my area, kid's 13 and has really good tech skill.

It's crazy to think he's literally as old as the game.

Vorde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Vorde
3DS FC
4613-7807-1976
There's a kid who plays here named ChaChaMeowzik and he just turned 15. Some days he shows up and bodies everyone and loses maybe 1 or 2 games in the entire 3 or 4 hours we play. It's quite amazing how quickly he developed a competitive playstyle. He went from being terrible 4 or 5 months ago to becoming top 5 in our city.

JFB (JurgaBurgaFlintines)

Smash Apprentice
Bombsoldier was 14 when he came out of relative obscurity and defeated top Japanese players and gave Ken a run for his money at the Jack Garden Tournament in 2005.
Also, I'm 14 and I'm an up an coming player in PA.

SSBM Tao

Smash Cadet
I'm 13. From the Midwest.Mr. Lz is also a notable 15 year old from florida.

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know the rules for bumping three year old threads?

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
I'm no expert on forums, but I always thought it was bad etiquette to bump extremely old threads.

Favid

Smash Rookie
Theres a 13 year old local Ness main in the Long Island PM scene and he is crazy. His tag is Jungy.

Top Bottom