• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

young links d air sets ppl on fire??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brain14

Smash Cadet
i was playing lvl9 young link vs link and this really weird thing happened. he was falling thru the air while doing his d air and before he hit the ground i d aired him myself (while he was still doing the move) and i cought fire and was slammed to the ground! what the hell was this? has this happened to anyone else before? tell me what you know.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
that was a meteor attack.
If u fly from above into ylink's dair you will be meteor-ed

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
I've been set on fire but not slammed to the ground, sometimes it just knocks me off to the side a little bit.

If you DI wrong and he DIs right, you almost always get set on fire if he hits you 3x in the same dair.

This is what my friend's Young Link strategy consists of.

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
Yeah well the dair of Y-link meteors is you hit with the handle/hands of Y-Links sword. It will send you down on fire and yes,this has been Known for a very long time. Search the threads or read a stickied guide next time, they prevent the same old topics from appearing over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom