• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link-No-New Trailer-Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarbL

Smash Rookie
i dont know....

we have not been given a screen shot of that part of the level...
but i doubt pokemon trainer stands on the side as it scrolls, and it just looks kinda fake with the bad angle and bluriness

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Clearly faked. Badly faked too. They didnt even bother scaling WW link to the correct size in relation to everything else.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Ha, ha! Young Link is almost as big as Charizard? XD

Whoever made that really needs to try harder. -_-

SAMaine

Smash Journeyman
It could be real... But I don't remember Mega Man, Orginal or X, looking that cruddy and anorexic.

Tenkai

Smash Cadet
Well note that you can also see Megaman (X) just behind Kirby. Yep it's the long and tall blue shadow.
It's 100% faked since this Megaman model is taken from Megaman X8 for PS2.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Young Link isn't as big as Charizard at all. He's smaller. He looks slightly bigger than Kirby.

Hmm... Megaman doesn't look that thin. The model is similar to Megaman X8, but it's impossible to tell from this picture. I didn't even SEE Megaman there at first, so...

Possibly a shop, but it is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom