• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link brought back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger

Smash Apprentice
I know this is probably never going to happen, but I think it'd be awesome if Young Link was restored and remastered in PM. It'd be really cool if instead of OoT Young Link they based him off the design and arsenal of MM Young Link.

For his arrows, he should be able to switch between Fire, Ice, and Light by hitting L/R while charging them. The light arrows could be more effective on Ganondorf/Bowser while less effective on Link/Mario. I also think his taunts should allow him to switch forms with his masks between Deku Link/Goron Link/Zora Link/Fierce Diety Link.

I realize that this is probably impossible, but a man can dream. If you guys have any ideas for this character, feel free to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom