• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You want a piece of Mii? Mii Sharing Thread!

Electric Lady

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnQuixote
3DS FC
0662-4546-8146
I have so far:
Myself! (brawler)
Hank Hill (gunner)
Sakurai (swordfighter?)

from Kill la Kill:
Satsuki Kiryuin (swordfighter)
Ira Gamagoori (brawler)

Longmont Potion Castle (the prank-caller) (brawler -- you wanna kickbox?!)

Cobra! (gunner)

WWE Superstars:
John Cena
Brock Lesnar
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Rob Van Dam
Bo Dallas

I'm gonna need to make double-time to flesh out my roster...

Spatman

Smash Ace
He's not exactly a character who could ever be in a smash bros game, but I'd like use Prince of Persia as a sworder. I'm not good at all to create mii, and in MiiCharacters I can't find him.
Could you make him for me? I prefer sands of time version, but also warrior within and two thrones versions are very good for me

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
He's not exactly a character who could ever be in a smash bros game, but I'd like use Prince of Persia as a sworder. I'm not good at all to create mii, and in MiiCharacters I can't find him.
Could you make him for me? I prefer sands of time version, but also warrior within and two thrones versions are very good for me
I am not familiar with Prince of Persia, could you give me some pictures for reference?

Spatman

Smash Ace
Yes, there aren't guns in pokèmon, but mewtwo is more a long-distance attacker, and the gun beam can represent the shadow ball / aura sphere imho

Last edited:

Spatman

Smash Ace
I am not familiar with Prince of Persia, could you give me some pictures for reference?
Prince of Persia from Sands of time:

and Prince of Persia from Warrior Within:

i'm sorry for the large dimensions of the images! >_<

Spatman

Smash Ace
oh yes, they're very good!
can i only suggest to choose the blue/azure shirt for the first, and the dark grey one for the second?

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
oh yes, they're very good!
can i only suggest to choose the blue/azure shirt for the first, and the dark grey one for the second?
There is no dark grey colour for Miis, but I changed the other one to dark blue.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The main hero from Persona 4 -Yu Narukami- please!

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Storm Eagle: May I request a Mii of this guy?

He is Xander Mobus, AKA the Announcer for Smash 4. How the Mii looks as well as the QR Code would be appreciated :)

This was mostly inspired by the fact the Announcer says "This Game's Winner is... Mii!" so why not have the option to have the Announcer actually say he won? xD OH and here's another pic that has the hair color, it's just dark brown mainly.

Last edited:

Spatman

Smash Ace
can you post qr codes of those princes of persia?
it is a good idea if you post qr codes of all mii you have made in OP

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
I wish i had an sd card to post some of mine i might try and take pictures tonight to post them. But those are some good looking miis keep up the good work.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I just feel like I want to make Mii's of Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West so I could beat the daylights out of them in Multi-Man Mii Fighters.

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
jack and captin hook, leo and yukon cornelius, and my version of issac. I know there not great but im working on them. Plus i have e honda, ryu, mickey mouse, batman and tons more. I love making them. haha

Attachments

SwagzillaForilla

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't find them anywhere else, so I figured that I would make them.

I'm 99.9% sure that these are exact copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom