• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You think Brawl's online will be the best online wii game out there?

manilamerc

Smash Cadet
it said on one site that ranked matches are very unlikely but since mario strikers charged showed up with nice online play maybe brawl is thinking about putting something interesting and could go for the best online wii game ever

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
debateable.... I say battalion wars for the wii FTW....

brawl would be flooded with real poor sports or REALLY crazy asian kids taht are super good

Sadek

Smash Rookie
I think the multiplayer aspect has always been Smash Bros greatest asset but I doubt that they can create an online experience as good as the live one. Especially for Nintendo, console online games are in their infancy and I can't imagine them making an amazing server system with different games, levels, item toggles etc etc. I think at best it will be as good as Mario Strikers but it can never live up to everyones hopes. I pray they prove me wrong though...

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
Brawl's online will be amazing if they make it like Mario Kart DS (which I imagine they will) you simply choose friends, nation, or world then they give you up to 4 other competitors and then you choose a stage to play on. Or they could have hosted tournaments. Either way Brawl online will be amazing

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
debateable.... I say battalion wars for the wii FTW....

brawl would be flooded with real poor sports or REALLY crazy asian kids taht are super good
Agreed. It could be the best online WII game actually, IMO it would be the best Wii game period, but if online is going to be full of complete noobs, and then PRO asian kids that play for 20 hours a day every day, it'll suck.

Top Bottom