• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You must use an 2GB SD card?

DexstarGAMER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DexstarGAMER
Hello, i am here because i have some problems when i boot up my Project M, first i have the Smash 3 textures, the Triforce Ganondorf mod, a lot of custom stages and a lot of brstm files.
So the problem is when i play Ganondorf it freezes, I´ve asked to the poster of the Ganondorf mod.
So a guy told me that this issue happens when the SD is full, so guess what?
My SD card is full, so can you use another SD card with major capacity? or you must use a 2GB SD card??
Please help!
Also thank you for reading it!

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
1 GB and up should be enough for running Project M. Whether 1 GB is enough for your purposes depends on how much custom content you want to add. 2 GB is the maximum officially-supported size - SSBB cannot read SDHC and SDXC cards, unless you're running homebrew.

DexstarGAMER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DexstarGAMER
1 GB and up should be enough for running Project M. Whether 1 GB is enough for your purposes depends on how much custom content you want to add. 2 GB is the maximum officially-supported size - SSBB cannot read SDHC and SDXC cards, unless you're running homebrew.
I just need like 3GB or a little more, is full my SD card!!
So, i have to delete some of my custom files? or there is another solution?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If your 2 GB SD card is full, your options are:
* Delete stuff you don't use as much
* Switch to homebrew to be able to use SDHC cards

Like I said SSBB doesn't work with SDHC/XC cards (those bigger than 2 GB) by default, so attempting to launch Project M from one won't work. You would need to have homebrew installed, and launch the game from the PM launcher app.

Last edited:

DexstarGAMER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DexstarGAMER
If your 2 GB SD card is full, your options are:
* Delete stuff you don't use as much
* Switch to homebrew to be able to use SDHC cards

Like I said SSBB doesn't work with SDHC/XC cards (those bigger than 2 GB) by default, so attempting to launch Project M from one won't work. You would need to have homebrew installed, and launch the game from the PM launcher app.
I´ll reduce some textures of Ganondorf (he is the main problem) using BrawlBox.

Top Bottom