• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Might Be A Goth!

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
10 total.

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. (Floyd must be Satanic)
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music (I guess anything with actual drumming is bad)
-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. (The majority of people call this "socializing with people different from yourself", but whatever)
-Complains of boredom. (The Western world is ****ed)
-Spends large amounts of time alone. (Not really, but a fair amount)
-Requests time alone and quietness. (I'm to be drawn and quartered for this?)
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (It's "Count Chocula," sir)
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Just Lost and 24)
-Plays videos games that contains violence or are of a role-playing nature. (Guilty as charged.)
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. (Wow, I use technology. Truss me up and burn me now, I'm a threat to myself and others.)

The utter ignorance and intolerance of some people know no bounds. Reaching out to people and showing them companionship and kindness works a hell of a lot better for proselytizing then spewing uninformed technophobic propaganda. Half the things on that list are just plain ridiculous.

Note to self: Campaign for "Goth food" aisle at local supermarket.

(What Metal fan doesn't headbang and throw devil horn signs with their hand?)
Hi. I'm too self-conscious and most of my friends aren't too into metal, but I'm in the process of hooking them in with X Japan. Plus I cut my hair which used to be really long so now it'd just look weird.

Top Bottom