• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You me and Up-b, A Olimar Ledge technique Video

Zori

Smash Champion
This is an overview of ledge techs i know. If you know about these great if you don't then im glad i helped. If i missed any put in comments here or there. My friend was next to me when i made this video and said the slides went too fast so sorry if you feel that way too :X

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cbeYk1RjoSM :chuckle:

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Nice, however I expected stuff like fAirs to kick off your enemy and then grab the ledge yourself.

Zori

Smash Champion
Nice, however I expected stuff like fAirs to kick off your enemy and then grab the ledge yourself.
huh? :urg: i dont understand where your getting at there is only one way to fair and get back on the stage and thats to fair and get back on the stage lol there is no tech to that i think im confused.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Everyone has a lag free b or a 'wavedash in the air' foward b deal.
Mario's cape can make him reach from one platform of Battlefield to the other.

Same with Olimar's, except he falls down faster, I believe?

Edit:: Fair can level spike them sometimes.
Uair through the bottom of ledges.
Whistle purple pikmin, foward b them off the ledge, up+b onto ledge.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I found the lag free pluck a little over a month ago. Didn't post about it on Smashboards because I only wanted to tell people who I think would use it (Olimar mains, not the random other people that read every board). Oh well....

I guess now I'll have to make a video of some of the other related finds.

Top Bottom