• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You made my day Smashboards.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=4728]You made my day Smashboards.[/drupal]

So, my birthday was yesterday. I'm signed up to a lot of stuff on this email, so I expected some emails saying, "Happy Birthday from ______ Company!". Which I did, I got a lot of them around 8ish AM, 9ish.

Except one.

Email received at 12:01 AM, from Smashboards, Wishing me a Happy Birthday.

I would just like to say thankyou Smashboards. First to wish me a Happy Birthday, and just brightened up my day.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hope your day was enjoyable man.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
When did that start? Cause I've never gotten one lol.

Happy late bday tho stranger

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've gotten one before. It's not really so rewarding for me. As I never had presents on that day until 3 or 4 days earlier.

It probably might be if you allow smashboards to sent you emails and notifications. Or it might be a new feature. SWF has been changing a lot lately.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LMAO at the black lines you wrote. (ad lol=???)

I got those until I disabled the sent e-mail function. It is nice I guess.

But anyways, "HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! EXCUSE ME FOR DROOLING ON YOU!"

My dad sang that to me as my then infant brother drooled on me while I held him on my 5th birthday... :psycho: :grin: :laugh: :cool: :urg:

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
LMAO at the black lines you wrote. (ad lol=???)

I got those until I disabled the sent e-mail function. It is nice I guess.

But anyways, "HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! EXCUSE ME FOR DROOLING ON YOU!"

My dad sang that to me as my then infant brother drooled on me while I held him on my 5th birthday... :psycho: :grin: :laugh: :cool: :urg:
thats what my brother did ween i was my 14 birthday :0 lol!!

Top Bottom