• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you're in an amazing relationship when...

Kamarihi

Smash Rookie
I wanted to do a bit of a supportive partners thread for those of us here- sort of as a shout out to those smashers who have partners in their lives that support and promote their crazy addiction and love them regardless of how many times they complain about not being able to perform tech accurately, etc.

So, it'll be story time! Mine is very recent so here it is:
Fiance says, "What do you want for christmas."

Me: "A GCC adapter for the Wii U honestly, but that's not gonna be super easy to get for under 80 bucks."

She sighs and shakes her head. "Anything else?"

I thought about it. "Yeah, if you wanna, get me something I can use to record gameplay, I wanna upload some of my replays." She smiled and nodded.

About an hour later she said, "It's on the way!" And I smiled.

"Thank you so much, I'll be able to get better help on Reddit and Smashboards now since I can upload stuff.

She shakes her head. "Your adapter is on its way."

My eyes rolled out of their sockets and I screamed.

I have the best woman ever, in my books!

Go ahead, share your stories if you have em! :D

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Wtf a good recording device for wii u is going to be more expensive than a gc adapter

Top Bottom