• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you WoP too much when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
All I can say is....if your opponent is dumb enough to not get around it, just keep doing it. ;)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
That strategy is so bair bones.

All I can say is....if your opponent is dumb enough to not get around it, just keep doing it. ;)
It worked once before, so why not try it again? :D

I suppose now there'll be newcomers thinking to not bair too much and instead fair more than anything... fair festival, anyone? :p

Massive

Smash Champion
The video is a bit biased, also, they neglect to mention that it was a crew battle (which we won), and that bowser/peach were 2 sequential foes I felled before being KO'd by fox with 1 stock at the start.

It's also pretty old too, my jigglypuff has signifigantly improved since then.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
wow that jiggly wasnt so good. i dont see how his opponents fell for that horrible WoP strategy.
anyway funny vid! im glad u improved :) the repetitive bairs got stale. and jiggly wasnt being played to her potential!

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
some people in here should not be talking.
anyway, good job telling your side of the story, that fox didn't look too impressive and I was suprised that he would four stock you but now I know.

pdk

Smash Lord
ITT we analyse joke vids

he and the guy who did "all dis ***** do is grab" should get together and make a combo vid, i'd buy it for $100 on dvd

hellz yeah, 666th post *****es

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
some people in here should not be talking.
anyway, good job telling your side of the story, that fox didn't look too impressive and I was suprised that he would four stock you but now I know.
qft. i lolled at the guy who said that dy2w sucked vs. a jiggly in the Youtube comments.

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
Haha I saw that comment it was a bit random though....Once I tried to teach my friend to use jiggs, and when I taught him the WoP he played EXACTLY like that. Scary...maybe ur my friend in disguise lol

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
Wow...I fail to see why you're proud of this. All you are doing is single jump bairs, you could easily do double or triple jump bairs, or rest combos, especially on Bowser.

Congratulations on thinking you're good, when you clearly are not.

Massive

Smash Champion
Not really that proud of it, I find it funny they went through all the trouble is all.

Also, if you're calling me out, please bring it on <3.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow...I fail to see why you're proud of this. All you are doing is single jump bairs, you could easily do double or triple jump bairs, or rest combos, especially on Bowser.

Congratulations on thinking you're good, when you clearly are not.
(The video) is also pretty old too, my jigglypuff has signifigantly improved since then.
There you go.

:p

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I saw you attempt do a uthrow rest combo on fox. Thats nonsense you should of did WoP there too lol. WoP ftw !

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
I dont think he made the vidio...and if you didnt like it,why watch it?
I never said he made it. I asked why he SHOWED it. I would see no problem with this video, if it was just between his friends and him. And, how would I know if I would like it or not...UNLESS I WATCHED IT FIRST.

TheLegend

Smash Ace
You come into our Threads posting flames, and threats.

You insult my Jiggs brethren, and ask for Fire and wa.. err... a Quality Video.

No KingLeonidas.. I believe it is you that have Chozen your words incorrectly.

This is Madness..

No.

This is the Jiggs Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom