• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Know you play to much Super Smash Bros when....

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
When you randomly start attacking some dude off the street with a pinwheel yelling "NANANANANANANA!!"

Gindler

Smash Champion
When you find yourself at gamestop waiting till midnight so you can get the game early. (I admit that I'm going with my friends tonight)

kirbyhood

Smash Rookie
Inside joke. If you play maplestory, you will learn that that phrase is the equivalent to flaming. Yeah. It means change channels.
Ewwwww quit MS I did and my life is soooooo much better.
I wasted 2 years of my life getting a lv 78 wk and a lv 81CB.

But any way.....

You play too much Super Smash if you try to use invincibility frames when you trip to fsmash someone.

Pokizard

Smash Cadet
When you cried when you saw Ness defend Lucas in SSE

When you grab a ball and drive your car into someone screaming "LAAANNNDMASSTEERRR!"
When you grab a ball and take off your clothes, then wonder where the laser is.
When you think Snake and Jigglypuff make a cute couple.
When you make a tier list for how powerful your friends are in real life.
When you have no friends to make a real life tier list.
When you make a tier list for your food in the refrigerator according to power level.
When you pick a fight with someone you always plan it out: "No items, Marth and Falco only, Final Destination"
When you've been camping at Wal-Mart for Brawl and some Tourneyf@g says "CAMPING?! TOURNAMENT BANNED!"

Top Bottom