• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"You Know What? Bucket."- A G&W Highlights Video

Lutzburg

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm here to share my new highlight video with you all. This is my forth one, but by far my most successful one. "Divinatory Influence", "We Want Kong", and "Ragnell Rising" were all entertaining in the editing and music departments, but the actual content itself was admittedly lacking. I have drastically improved my skill over the last year or so, and this video aims to showcase that while keeping my tradition of strong editing and powerful musical syncing throughout the video. I think the music syncs in "Bucket" are far and away the best I've done to date.

Almost all the footage from this video was recorded at Metal Music Man's apartment, where most of the best players in the St. Louis area meet for weekly matches. Content includes a good mix of singles, doubles, and one or two FFA's for the lulz. While entertainment is always my first priority with my highlight videos, this one definitely shows off some technical skill, as well. Bear in mind that I am a very viral, mental player, so a majority of this footage will demonstrate mindgames, reads, and general trolling as opposed to perfect spacing and frame traps. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAaxs0ix0-I

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I think it's fine to make a new thread for combo/highlight videos.

This video was ****. So much so, I had to report it on youtube.

Also, WTF @ 3:59

Lutzburg

Smash Rookie
Haha wow, really glad you liked it, Zac.

And as far as the "instant bucket" goes, yeah, I'm almost positive it was because my teammate collided with me on our ascent, giving me access to my bucket despite the extraordinary momentum that was still going on. :p

Top Bottom