• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know, I was born on February 10th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
So Smash Brothers is coming out on my birthday. Yeah, how bloody nuts is that. They're releasing it on Sunday, special for me. Do you know how important that makes me? You guys should thank me for not being born on the 12th, and having the game release on a regular Tuesday like any other schmuck game.

So while all of you are playing for the first time on February 10th, think of me whooping your *** over the internet as your way of saying "Happy Birthday" to me. :laugh:

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Honestly, who will play wifi on the first day? If sakurai doesn't end up showing us all the characters on the dojo I sure won't.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I think I would go ahead and try out all the modes at once. BTW, my birthday is on the 19th (of February, I mean). At least I'm gonna buy it and I don't have to wait.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
So Smash Brothers is coming out on my birthday. Yeah, how bloody nuts is that. They're releasing it on Sunday, special for me. Do you know how important that makes me? You guys should thank me for not being born on the 12th, and having the game release on a regular Tuesday like any other schmuck game.

So while all of you are playing for the first time on February 10th, think of me whooping your *** over the internet as your way of saying "Happy Birthday" to me. :laugh:
what the heck, why werent you born on like, october 21st or something???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom