• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You have no time to ponder such questions as...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
Holy mother.

HI everyone on the Link boards.

Yeah I know I haven't been here in a while( for like a month or some thing)

Looks like in that past month, we got a few stupid Link mains and a few smart ones.
I hope you guys still don't make the dumb threads anymore, but from the looks of it things really improved but I don't know

well, I'm back and I'll post again

yeah I didn't come to smash boards cause I got pokemon battle rev and I must say I like it. I've been going to serebii and playing wifi on battle rev, so there's the reason i was out

Play pokemon.Its a good game

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Holy mother.

HI everyone on the Link boards.

Yeah I know I haven't been here in a while( for like a month or some thing)

Looks like in that past month, we got a few stupid Link mains and a few smart ones.
I hope you guys still don't make the dumb threads anymore, but from the looks of it things really improved but I don't know

well, I'm back and I'll post again

yeah I didn't come to smash boards cause I got pokemon battle rev and I must say I like it. I've been going to serebii and playing wifi on battle rev, so there's the reason i was out

Play pokemon.Its a good game
Welcome back!

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
I love Link, too.

But, it wasn't until I discovered the CD-i non-sense, and somehow, I gained more interest and respect for the character.

I had no idea he had a darker, yet funnier side.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Well well well, ShuffleTrain. I can't really say whether this is or isn't as bad as your "Kakuna Rattata" thread in the Poke Center sub-forum.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
Welcome back!
hey thanks. its good to be back. I've been feeling like a pokemon nerd the whole time and

i think my brawl game decreased. I played the other day and holding the cube controller felt

a little wierd. Its like that with melee too. Hopefully i get the hang of it again so I can go back

FEAR MY AMBIPOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom