• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys ready?

DrewMoney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
banditandrew
3DS FC
3540-0555-2542
Sadly I won't be playing smash until next week. I am in my master's program and my class ends Wednesday...I have a 10 page paper and Exam due that day. So I'd like to hear what you guys think of the King with an actual controller. Hopefully he flows better with having an actual controller in our hands. One can only wish. Smash on friends!

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Played around 3 matches after midnight with the King, its little but it should do for now. And indeed the Gamecube controller feels like home, it feels like Im playing closer to a PM Dedede. What I'm saying is, the better controller will help Dedede but it will also help everyone else. At least it will be more comfortable doing RAR Bairs.
Heard the C-Stick isn't keeping movement direction as desired. But I didn't noticed nothing too hurting on Dedede. If anything, it sounds like something that could affect characters with strong horizontal air game like Wario and Jiggs.

Nick Fury

Smash Rookie
NNID
InstanceOfFury
I honestly love the feeling of D3 in this game. I don't really have too much knowledge of how he plays in brawl or PM, but in my opinion, he fits my playstyle perfectly. Oh, and good choice on picking D3. Good luck on your masters paper/exam.

Top Bottom