• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You choose Peach's Final Smash!

PeachBlossom

Smash Rookie
If you were a Nintendo Designer, and you were in charge of the character Peach, what would her final smash be and why?

Crescendolls

Smash Cadet
I would either use her emotions like in Super Princess Peach or do something with the missles in the mario universe.
But make people sleep? Not so much.

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
I would make it where everyone gets dizzy and the controls are mixed up for a little bit.
or maybe a spinning kick that spins up a tornado causing everything picked up to hit itself causing massive damage.

PeachBlossom

Smash Rookie
I agree with Crescendolls. I think that all four corners would be divided and commited to an emotion. The only problem (Nintendo always adds a down side to every final smash. I have to think logically people) is that as it is powerful, it doesn't last very long.

Ps. In the middle, Peach is singing and anyone caught in that sleeps (as her current one)

:heart: :mushroom: :heart:

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
The main downside to Peach's final smash is that it doesn't affect opponents in the air or on the edge.

I would keep it as it is, except make it affect people in the air...

PeachBlossom

Smash Rookie
I think so. Most of the videos I've seen has had people fighting for the smash ball, and after Peach gets it, she ends up spinning on the ground. Honestly, I think Nintendo made a smart move and took advantage of Peach's cuteness, but they could have taken advantage of her fame...

But that's ok! Peach is always peachy no matter what! :Heart:

linkmaster1991

Smash Rookie
i dont think that her current final smash is that good cuz every 1 deals mega damage and we all know that peach is 1 of the weakest (apart from when she uses the frying pan) out of the characters i would personally make somthing that would turn a enemy onto peaches team controlled by the computer or make some use of the power stars

PeachBlossom

Smash Rookie
Hm...I think linkmaster is getting somewhere. I think that the final smash should be somewhat opposite of the character's abilities. THis will allow for more fun and bickering between players. (it's mostly funny)

i dont think that her current final smash is that good cuz every 1 deals mega damage and we all know that peach is 1 of the weakest (apart from when she uses the frying pan) out of the characters i would personally make somthing that would turn a enemy onto peaches team controlled by the computer or make some use of the power stars
Peach isn't one of the weakest characters she's the fifth best character in melee and based on the demos she has only gotten better.

My Final Smash Idea thingy-

Four Vibes-

Peach grabs the smash ball and a screen frame of each of the four hearts from super princess peach are on the corners of the screen. A roulette spins around each one and then finally lands on one.

Calm:
Peach glows green and she restores all of her health. Green bubbles fly around her while she is doing this which damage enemies who get too close and stops projectiles.

Gloom:
Peach glows blue and she cries large downpours of tears. This increases her running abilities and causes large thorny vines to grow from the ground and attack enemies. Hitting the tears will cause you to get stunned.

Rage:
Peach glows red then bursts into flames. This makes her invincible and getting close to her will send you flying off in a different direction. Pressing b will make her point her hands forward and a blast of flames fire from her hands.

Joy:
Peach glows yellow and a cyclone envelops her lower body. This allows her to fly freely through the air and ram into enemies. Pressing B will make her throw a tornado under her which travels across the screen and sucks items and enemies into itself.

linkmaster1991

Smash Rookie
how is peach one of the strongest there r others like ganondorf, capt.falcon, link, roy, mewtwo, bowser, DK and others who r much stronger than peach, peach is really a speed character with not much power but more speed

Hows this for her fianl smash : her megastrike from mario strikers charged

PeachBlossom

Smash Rookie
Maybe her final smash could give her power instead of trying to just put enemies to sleep...I think that would be way better. Like her rage vibe would give her fire power. Her gloom vibe would give her freeze/water power. Her Joy Vibe would give her wind and weather power(i couldn't think of anything else) and her calm vibe would heal her til she reaches zero and even out opponent damage ratios. (this could either help or hurt) Anyway, It would be picked at random but would only occur once per match unless all have already been used. What do you think?

PeachBlossom

Smash Rookie
Oh, and after each vibe, peach blows a kiss and every enemy no matter where they are, are dizzy and the controls are screwed up. (there is no way to fix them)

Top Bottom