• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You can swap 1 of your favorite characters B moves with any other B move, which do you choose?

ShadowLBlue

Smash Apprentice
You can swap 1 of your favorite characters B moves with any other B move, which do you choose?

I'd like it if Palutena could use Pit's arrow (it IS her bow), as I feel it's be a much stronger projectile than either of her current B moves.

I also would like if Luigi could use a Cape like Mario. Green Missile is fun, and has its uses, but I'd prefer the cape, especially the electric one.

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490

I'd like it if Palutena could use Pit's arrow (it IS her bow), as I feel it's be a much stronger projectile than either of her current B moves.

I also would like if Luigi could use a Cape like Mario. Green Missile is fun, and has it's uses, but I'd prefer the cape, especially the electric one.
Little Mac with the up-B of Villager would be nice.

Last edited:

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Ganon with Manado arts. Pika with a cape. Scaries edgeguard in the game at that point. Wait. I got it. Ganon with spindash. Scary ****.

Khao

Smash Lord
Let's replace every Down+B with a counter.

Because it almost seems like that was their plan when looking at all the new counters in this game.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Zelda with a flame choke would be nice, that could lead to a lot of down tilt shenanigans, or maybe Link's neutral B with the bow of light. Honeslty just replace din's fire with any other move

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
For Robin, replace Arcfire with PK Fire. More combo potential, more reliable coverage, and more spammable. Actually, scratch that, I would quit Robin if that happened.
Replace Duck Hunt's Wild Gunman with a reflector of some sort. A persistent wall that sends back any and all projectiles is a hell of a lot better than a wet paper bag shield that occasionally shoots a weak projectile if left alone, especially on a character as campy as Duck Hunt. Two projectiles is enough, especially when one of them is the Can.

PeejsterM

Smash Cadet
Hmm, that's a tough decision.

Robin's Specials are all nice, Kirby wouldn't gain a whole lot by swapping.

Replace Shulk's Backslash with a cape-like move?

Link24242

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4184-3214-6215
Give the Villager's Up B to everyone. Insane recovery and goofy hats for the entire cast.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Little Mac with Wario's bike would be hilariously bizarre, yet useful. Actually, he'd benefit from just about anyone's side B, especially Villager's.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Swap Little Mac's Up B With Pikachu's.
Swap Ganondorf's Neutral-B with Samus's(GANONDOUKEN).
Swap Jigglypuff's Up-B with VIllager's.

tl;dr how to break a character 101.

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
For every person that wants Ganondorf to use a sword. Give him Marth's Neutral-B...
Shielbreaking fun.
Marth with Warlock punch!? Terrifying thought.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
^

Thankfully Ganondorf has a custom neutral special where he finally uses his sword, though it doesn't quite have as much of Marth's shield breaking properties as it does raw power. On that note, if we're allowing custom specials, then give Palutena's Heavenly Light to everyone for Trophy Rush. The scores would be through the roof for the entire cast.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Replace Sonic's Homing Attack with tossing rings with the animation copying Dr. Mario's pills.

Or replace Jigglypuff's Sing with literally anyone else's Up-B.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Let's break Ganondorf.

Greninja's side B but with Warlock Punch for the hit.

Pika's Quick Attack.

Give him a Counter for down B.

And Spin Dash neutral B.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Take Link, replace his side B with Ganondorf's and make him use the gauntlets. I think It would fit perfectly if they get rid of the aura as well.

D

Deleted member

Give Pit kirbys sucking power, any special you want lol

Nerdicon

Smash Journeyman
Replace Mega Man's Leaf Shield with a reflector of some sort (yes I know he already has skull barrier, but that should've been the default)
Replace Sing with literally anything, probably jump glide as fairy wind.
Replace all of Shulk's specials with his side taunt
Replace Diddy's Side B with Kirby's side b
Replace Diddy's Down B with F.L.U.D.D

Manta

Smash Cadet
Wario/Yoshi/Kirby's nuetral B on anyone else minus Pac-Man.

ShadowLBlue

Smash Apprentice
Ganon with Manado arts. Pika with a cape. Scaries edgeguard in the game at that point. Wait. I got it. Ganon with spindash. Scary ****.
...goodness, can you imagine the strength of Ganon with Monado Smash or Buster? He might be able to kill lightweights with a fully charged Fsmash at 30% health with Buster.

Hmm, that's a tough decision.

Robin's Specials are all nice, Kirby wouldn't gain a whole lot by swapping.

Replace Shulk's Backslash with a cape-like move?
Replacing Backslash with either cape or missiles would be fun imo.

Replace Jiggs neutral B, with Pac Mans neutral B.
I'd actually just see the opposite of this, just for fun. Pac Man's arms retracting while he spins around smiling than blasting forward would be amusing.
Actually, seeing Jiggly's B move on any non-circular character would be amusing (how would it look or work on Ganondorf lol?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom