• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You can pull Toad out... WHILE being attacked?

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
Wow that could be very helpful, but i think that toad was pulled out at the same time as the attack and perhaps he has some super armor frames at the very beginning (like many counters do). What I really want to see is how much knockback he can do to high % opponents. I have heard he can KO now but i have seen no videos showing it. If you can pull toad out in the middle of an attack he could be extremely useful.

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Charizard's fair hits multiple times, so I'd guess that if you time it perfectly, you can initiate a counter off of any of the individual hits in a multi-hit attack. I'm pretty sure powershielding is confirmed to work this way in Brawl...I saw in some video that it's possible to powershield individual hits while trapped in the middle of a rapid AAA-combo like Fox's. I wonder if all the counter-type moves work this way? I kind of hope not...that would really destroy certain characters (Dedede and especially Zelda come to mind...).

Top Bottom