• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Best Ban Koskinator and Swoops Cuz They the Sh*t *ALL VIDEOS UP!*

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Played a bunch of matches with kosk, and I manage to get a few replays. 6 to be exact, and I just thought, what the hell, I'll upload em all.

Lol originally we had a bet going and whoever lost had to put a thread up about how the other one was broken. But since we both skimped out on the bet a couple times, I just decided to put this one up and a bunch of videos.

There were tears, SDs, walking into f-smashes (me -_-), and hax galore. So check it out, and yea, I did do some stupid stuff, and we both SDed a few times. But don't let that stop you from watching every single vid!

Swoops (Ghettodorf) vs Koskinator (Grandpadorf) 1_SV
Swoops vs Koskinator 2_Lylat
Swoops vs Koskinator 3_FD
Swoops vs Koskinator 4_SV
Swoops vs Koskinator 5_Norfair
Swoops vs Koskinator 6_ YI

Some notes:
match 1: Definitely not the greatest match because of the SDs >.>
match 2: The first of my many "run into a f-smash for funzies"
match 3: A Kosk SD o.O? That jump into an f-smash was kinda supposed to be an air dodge. That's right kosk, it's online...I'll john as much as I want to.
match 4: Don't care what happened in this match, I just know that my first kill was fucking awesome. Actually, my first stock wasn't an SD due to lag...I thought I was going to hit the stage <.<
match 5: Ugh...SD on my part. Otherwise, awesome match

I have two more vids that I'll get up a little later

deadpoe7

Smash Apprentice
Wow, Swoops. That Norfair match must have made you sad on the inside. Seriously, it's always fun to watch you guys.

My favorite match was the 2nd one on SV.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Dammit, Kosk is seriously too much ownage! I took him on for about 20 matches, and only ended up winning four of them due to luck. He's too good.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Wow, Swoops. That Norfair match must have made you sad on the inside. Seriously, it's always fun to watch you guys.

My favorite match was the 2nd one on SV.
Yea no doubt...I was pissed lol, especially when I just laid on some ****.

I'm sorry, but walltech>footstool is probably the best kill I've got in any smash bros game...

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Yea no doubt...I was pissed lol, especially when I just laid on some ****.

I'm sorry, but walltech>footstool is probably the best kill I've got in any smash bros game...
That actually didn't happen, Swoops post hacked the game and edited that into the match.

Top Bottom