• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's triple jump

Anton

Smash Rookie
How good is Yoshi's triple jump? I've looked for videos, and it seems like it doesn't really do much. Anybody know??

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
I haven't seen it either. I'm interested. Can you link me? By the way, this thread should be in the Yoshi specific board.

Sharky

Smash Master
*facepalm* not another thread >.<

lol but seriously, we don't need twins and triplets of every topic in the yoshi boards >.<

go here for the already established discussion, and see the pinned yoshi guide for further information on the subject.

Gindler

Smash Champion
It's not really for height as much as it is for a lil' bit of horizontal distance, but yeah if knocked off the map, egg throw egg throw, dj is probly your best option

Dogger

Smash Rookie

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
having played brawl, the egg up+b recovery is quite good, but it is recommending using the eggs BEFORE using your air jump. if you wait till after then you will leave yourself if you try to egg people after.

videos whenever i can get them...brawl is at home, and im at college, sadly...

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
wow a n00b calling other n00bs, n00bs...lol
Just because they're called n00bs because of their post count doesn't mean they are one. Dogger is a respected Yoshi player on the boards and has provided us with plenty of Brawl information. Decide if a n00b is really a n00b on posting quality, not on their label from post counts.

:yoshi:

Chepe

Smash Lord
The Egg Toss has also been used to avoid projectiles as well in some cases, with that little jump that upsets your foe's aim. Some videos show a player who does it quite a bit, though I think accidentally sometimes...

Yoshi's Up B will be much more useful this time, dont anyone make a mistake about that.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'm glad the egg throw does a lil' more than just throw an egg anymore. It was easily dodgeable for anyone that can roll so all it was good for was disrupting an incoming air attack.

Yoshi mainer's FTW!

Top Bottom