• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) YOSHI'S ISLAND Speed run by Trihex for MELEE/BREAST CANCER

Tse

Smash Cadet
Thanks for getting him M2K he's an A-tier twitch tver. Glad you have connections with some high profile twitch guys. It'll help our morale tonight + the next few days

Fishtix, a twitch tv staff member just showed up; Hype increased yet again. This **** is soooooooooo hype seriously

Tse

Smash Cadet
M2K, on thursday can you tell Trihex to link all of his viewers when VGBootcamp goes live? We're going to consolidate all of our stream viewers onto one channel for the ultimate spirit bomb. You're already the man for getting this twitch legend on our side, but this would just seal the deal.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
What was Trihex's final time, and who won the ? GJ to mew2king for contacting trihex, you all are both bosses for doing that

Gea

Smash Master
Sfat did not win. That was a misspeak.

I actually guessed 3:00:03 but I typed my comment wrong. (I put in 3:03)

Oh well

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
This was SO hype! And more hype was hopping over to Zewing's twitch right after and watching him BREAK THE WR TO PEICES.

Fun night.

Tse

Smash Cadet
Is the money from this in the current total yet?
Yeah, it's in; we're holding another stream tonight though consolidating viewers from VGBootcamp + TriHard. ****'s going down 7PM Eastern

We also have fuzzyness' stream going on right now; his stream netted us $100 in our pot so far

Top Bottom