• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's broken in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Discuss. srs

*choices*

1) yoshi's counter to MK
2) gay melee combo videos that only show a person getting knee'd or a forward smash
3) C.Falc's death voice change :[
4) Wavedashing brwal

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Discuss. srs

*choices*

1) yoshi's counter to MK
2) gay melee combo videos that only show a person getting knee'd or a forward smash
3) C.Falc's death voice change :[
4) Wavedashing brwal
1.) Yoshi can eat my ****
2.) What about the ones that show shine shine shine shine shine shine shine?
3.) =( Harriettheguy has some interesting points on that.
4.) no =/

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
an alt account =P

I'm Billy Mays son, get on the ball
George Zimmer>Billy Mays

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH KABOOM. DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF DIRTY **** IN YOUR HOUSE THAT NEEDS ALL CLEANED UP? THEN BUY SOME OF THIS GOD**** KABOOM. THIS **** COULD CLEAN THE WARTS OFF YOUR SISTER’S ******. YOU CAN PUT SOME KABOOM ON YOUR ****, AND IT’LL GROW THREE INCHES. ****.

IN A FEW MINUTES, THERE WILL BE A GOD**** NUMBER ON YOUR SCREEN. CALL THAT **** AND BUY SIX JUGS OF THIS ****ING KABOOM AND WE’LL THROW IN A SAMURAI SHARK AND SOME GOD**** ZORBEEZ. WHAT ARE ZORBEEZ? YOU BEST BE JOKING. THOSE ****ING TOWELS CAN SOAK UP LIKE A GALLON APIECE. YOU’LL PROBABLY NEED THEM AFTER YOU SHARPEN YOUR ****ING SCISSORS WITH THE SAMURAI SHARK. BECAUSE YOU’LL SIMULTANEOUSLY ****, PISS, AND EJACULATE IN YOUR PANTS. HOW DO YOU PISS AND EJACULATE AT THE SAME TIME? **** YOU, THAT’S HOW. CALL ME NOW AND I’LL STOP YELLING. NEVERMIND, I CAN’T STOP SO **** YOU. I’M GONNA GO JACK OFF WITH SOME ORANGE-GLO SO PEACE OUT.

SO CALL 1-800-781-7529 NOW AND TELL THEM BILLY MAYS SENT YOU

THAT NUMBER AGAIN IS 1-800-781-7529 THATS ONE EIGHT ZERO ZERO SEVEN EIGHT ONE SEVEN FIVE TWO NINE

CALL NAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom