• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YoshiClan Tournaments

Wayofalex's Gaming

Smash Rookie
NNID
Infinite_L1ves
Hello everybody! My name is Alex, and every Sunday at 12 pm EST, I'll be hosting Smash Bros Wii U Tourneys. Rules are as follows:

2 Stock, 7 Min, SD=-1

Starter stages: Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield, Town and City, Lylat Cruise.

Counter-pick Stages: Kongo Jungle, Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Duck Hunt, Battleship Halberd

Additional Rules:

• Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
  • Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
  • You may not choose a stage you have already won on.
  • All custom moves and equipment are banned.
  • Mii Fighters, however, are allowed.
I will be using Jigglypuff as a referee to begin the match, so an additional minute was added.
I will hopefully soon have prizes for the winners, but not yet.

C4D

Smash Rookie
NNID
C4-Dynamics
How do you register? And where is the bracket?

Last edited:

C4D

Smash Rookie
NNID
C4-Dynamics
Hi - Where do we register, view the bracket, and communicate with other players?

Top Bottom