• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi vs Gannon and Shiek

D

Deleted member

Well, i love making matchup threads! Both Ganon and Shiek are both major pains for me. Shiek has needles, and increadibly annoying tilt juggles, and i dont even need to say CGs, while Ganon has, well, increadibly powerful aeriels.

For shiek, ummm im sorta clueless. I normally try to lure them into trying to grab me by shielding, and when they go for the grab i spot dodge to dsmash. But normally, they just needle me to death if i go into my shield and keep me in there. When i get close and try to djc or shffl a fair or nair, they either shield grab or use the ftilt to juggle me. The ftilt juggles me for about 2 or 3 times before i can DI out of it and then... Shiek can rinse and repeat, or do whatever other forms of domination they feel like.

Ganon, i dunno, ive never really fought very many good ones, but i want to know how to fight one if i do come across one. Dair is well, i dont know how to beat it. I dont really know what ganons can do, but i know that they have fairly high priority and powerful aeriels and a decent ground game?

Could the Yoshi forums give me some advice.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Please use the matchup thread if you can. :_:

I made it so we could post in topics with new info while still having lots of older commentary to refer to and debate upon. Please use it if you can. x_x

D

Deleted member

:yoshi: Please use the matchup thread if you can. :_:

I made it so we could post in topics with new info while still having lots of older commentary to refer to and debate upon. Please use it if you can. x_x
Oh thanks. I never saw that and for some reason i cant go to the other pages of the yoshi boards.

Bringer, can i please bump this, cuz for some reason i cant go to other pages of the yoshi boards.

Edit: i guess u can close this if u want, since i was once again led to a cool topic by Shiri *gives donut to Shiri*

i know against sheik watch out for being grabbed and other than that u should just use mindgames against a sheik. Ganon I wouldn't know how to combat him with Yoshi.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
Maybe try to mix the SHFFL N/F air with a SHFFL N-B?

Also IIRC bumping is fine as long as the topic can still be useful.

Top Bottom