• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Videos and Impressions from E for All!

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
That was Yoshi's extra weight bonus that he gains during his second jump, not a DJC. DJC is when the second jump is canceled by an attack, when done quickly can let you do an aerial very close to the ground. After posting this twice I'm starting to think you may not know what a DJC is :O But people have been known to get things mixed up every now and then.
yes i posted this is in two threads
As have I.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
That was Yoshi's extra weight bonus that he gains during his second jump, not a DJC. DJC is when the second jump is canceled by an attack, when done quickly can let you do an aerial very close to the ground. After posting this twice I'm starting to think you may not know what a DJC is :O But people have been known to get things mixed up every now and then.

As have I.
oh thank goodness i'm wrong

Dynamism

Smash Lord
His ftilt sets up really nicely for almost any followup attack. And his Dair is quick to activate dealing as much damage as 64s. His fsmash, dsmash, and usmash are all pretty much the same but with slightly more hitbox. And his sideB has no lag when breaking out and he can break out moving.
His Bair deals tons of damage and has tons of range, he's fast and has all of the right little tricks like a good verticle Uair that can be followed through with a dair if he DJs into the Uair. He still has a meteor that can now be applied to casing without the DJC. His Uair is a great stall and has always been a great projectile.

I don't know why Yoshi hasn't had huge praise over the last few weeks...months.

- "Yoshi isn't missing anything but doesn't have excess of anything."
- "We weren't playing 'This' Yoshi right." (yet Yoshi was effective)

Like seriously, the only thing Yoshi DOESN'T have is the ability to jump out of his sheild. He has a recovery now, (a really mobile and multiple one) more range, quicker attacks, he has always been fast, durable, % racking and koing.

Yoshi looks like the best character...or at least did in the demo...
Maybe everyone is just afraid :cool:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I just wish when you change the color of the yoshi the egg color will change colors along with the yoshi

Top Bottom