• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Heavy Armor Break Percents

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
All test with no rage on R.O.B (Below 50%) and uncharged smashes. It was in training mode, so staleness wasn't a factor.
Ground Moves | Percent | Notes
Dtilt | 210%
Ftilt | 126% | Much better than dtilt, as you can angle it down. The angle of the move doesn't change any data.
Utilt (Strong Hit) | 124% | This is based on the strong, forearm hit. The elbow and fist hits aren't worth testing.
UpSmash (Kill Hit) | 44% | The linking hit won't hit aerial opponents.
Down Smash (Kill Hit) | 85% (possibly lower) | Very situational. We tested this by having R.O.B on the top platform of Battlefield, and then Yoshi jump into his dsmash mid animation. Not worth trying.
FSmash (Sour) | 130%
FSmash (Strong) | 47% | I find that fsmash is pretty good against yoshi, up angled is right at his sh height. It's worth trying.
Aerials | Percent | Notes
Fair | 126%
Dair | 71%
Nair | 68%
Uair (Strong Hit) | 52% | If you hit him during the multi hits he can djc and punish you. You'd need to hit him late in the move for it to work.
Bair | 62%
Specials | Percents | Notes
Laser (Charged) | 90% |
Laser (Weak) | 239% |
Gyro (Full) | 118% | Full charge.
Gyro (Weak) | 150% | No charge.
Gyro (Strong Toss) | 116% | Smash toss. To my knowledge, all directions you can toss an item are the same.
Gyro (Weak Toss) | 144% | Tilt toss. To my knowledge, all directions you can toss an item are the same.

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Now all special moves and variants are in the OP! I think this is everything we'll need. If I forgot something, tell me and I'll test it.

Side B was not worth testing at all. It's bad.

Top Bottom