• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Fox and Marth

YoshiEGGnoGG

Smash Rookie
Me and my friends are having a bet on whos gonna win. We have never seen each other play SB before so yeah...Im Yoshi like always they say they can wavedash very well as well...So whats my chance of winning since ur the pros help me out with Yoshi so i can win 150$ :D

Dyz69

Smash Rookie
Well 1st of all its what a Free for All? this can be very difficult because your not fighting one
person, its two and these guys can team up on you if your winning, this involves another
strategy second...Wavedash? are you saying your going to play Melee or Brawl?
because if its Melee.....im gonna walk away i wasnt good at Melee since i had no one to fight
aggaints, now if its Brawl Yoshi is much more stronger and in my opinion his Buff made his more
Adjustable and prolongs his Survival even more

i would recommen Reading a few Set up we use you can find this on a topic below this one
with the same title *Yoshi´s Set up* it may not be much but experiment with these
in your match, use whats best as for Tips on these two people
Be very Careful aggaints Fox Usmash it kills you very dang fast
Marth, watch out for counters hes going to do these a lot since its Free for all, and be careful
with his Fsmashes since it can hit you with the tip and kill you as well

overall good luck dude

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Me and my friends are having a bet on whos gonna win. We have never seen each other play SB before so yeah...Im Yoshi like always they say they can wavedash very well as well...So whats my chance of winning since ur the pros help me out with Yoshi so i can win 150$ :D
ummm... what this confuses me a lot who bets 150$ on these match ups. Your friends suck right? if not you will have a really hard time winning

also next time post this on Q&A thread instead of making a whole new thread.

DeadlyRed3Dawg

Smash Rookie
uh if your talkin bout brawl.... it all depends on your skill wit yoshi, you shouldnt have a hard time wit any of em in brawl if you fight right.just use the bair to set yourself up for a smash, and keep marth at bay with your eggs and roll.fox is pretty much the same but you can really mess him up with a ground pound.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Melee boards are down the page.

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
Whoa wait......is this on Wi-Fi or real life?

YoshiEGGnoGG

Smash Rookie
its on brawl, in person, 50$ per person, n im pretty good with yoshi against people around my neighborhood, i dont play online

Sharky

Smash Master
well in that case the wavedashing claims are bull****, and since they say that probably the rest of it is, as well. Just **** them up, and get yer money.

and yeah, it hasn't been a good day, so pardon the language.

Top Bottom