• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Colors - What are you reppin'?

Favorite Yoshi color?

• Total voters

Deviljho

Smash Journeyman
Whoops. My bad on the accidental double post.

Deviljhoshi could be either a Black Variant (Very Rare!) or the green variant.

Nuff said.

CaterpillarCake

Smash Cadet
I recently played Project M for the first time and it was amazing!!!
I am completely sold! Unless Smash 4 surprises me even more, I think PM is here to stay!
I was so happy to see all those yoshi colors!!
I've always been a white/green yoshi fan! ...But also a Boshi fan!

I see a lot of people have already mentioned this, but I thought I'd bring it up again.
Of course the game is great and I love it, I just hope that the creators know that Yoshi fans would love a Boshi skin! Of course this is no priority but it would bring me comfort to at least know that they know that Boshi exists and they've considered it!!

Last edited:

didds

Smash Lord
well, I just finished liking any post mentioning how the purp skurps is op of all skins, so I think I'm done here

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I recently played Project M for the first time and it was amazing!!!
I am completely sold! Unless Smash 4 surprises me even more, I think PM is here to stay!
I was so happy to see all those yoshi colors!!
I've always been a white/green yoshi fan! ...But also a Boshi fan!

I see a lot of people have already mentioned this, but I thought I'd bring it up again.
Of course the game is great and I love it, I just hope that the creators know that Yoshi fans would love a Boshi skin! Of course this is no priority but it would bring me comfort to at least know that they know that Boshi exists and they've considered it!!
Welcome to the brotherhood of project melee.

didds

Smash Lord
:) thanks. im still adjusting to being able to jump out of my shield lol.
Get acquainted with the djc nair outta shield, it's tooooooo beautiful
I'm personally trying to master the djc neutral b outta shield. I feel like the range it has could be good during a retreat, thoughts?

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
I go dark blue. In certain poses facing right, it looks like the body of a handicap parking placard.

CatcherAndTheRai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CatcherAndTheRai
Cancer has had an extreme impact on my life, So pink was the choice for me. Also, because I don't see any Pink Yoshi's in popularity. Also, depending on my mood I go white, and Purple.

Top Bottom